Why say brb Have to pee?

last reply
18 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey this may seem silly but I really want to know. And not sure if anyone has asked before.

Why is every time a girl has to go pee and she's around a guy or couple guys with there gf they always say be right back have to go pee? I mean you always tell us that but half the time we ask where you go or where are you going, ladies get a little annoyed. But than have no problem telling us you have to pee. Its like we dont want to know you have to go pee, lol. I was just curious and some of my friends who are not on here.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Well there's a difference between constantly wanting to know where I am or where I'm going and being out with friends. It would be a little rude if we all just disappeared from the table or booth without mentioning that we're headed to the ladies' room. It's common courtesy.

And as far as us not wanting to share where we're going any other time, it depends on your place in my life. If we're doing the casual dating thing, then it's really none of your business where I'm going/doing. Sure if you ask to make conversation is one thing. But if I feel like I'm being cross examined, then I'm not gonna be too pleased about it. And besides, if we were just casually seeing each other, then you may not want to know where I'm going, because I could be casually seeing someone else as well. If I want to tell you where I'm going, that's one thing. But I really don't HAVE to. You have to earn that...if I want you to earn it.

If we were in a committed relationship, I'm not gonna say it's your right to know where I am or where I'm going, but it's just one of those privileges you should automatically expect when in the confines of a relationship. We're together, I'm seeing you and only you, and I don't mind telling you. Most times you won't even have to ask because I'll shoot you a quick text or something.

But I digress. Back to my original point. If you're out together or with a group of friends and the girls randomly leave the table with no explanation, it'd be strange...and rude. We do it as a common courtesy so we're not just pulling random disappearing acts while we're out together.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by BigBossMan22
Hey this may seem silly but I really want to know. And not sure if anyone has asked before.

Why is every time a girl has to go pee and she's around a guy or couple guys with there gf they always say be right back have to go pee? I mean you always tell us that but half the time we ask where you go or where are you going, ladies get a little annoyed. But than have no problem telling us you have to pee. Its like we dont want to know you have to go pee, lol. I was just curious and some of my friends who are not on here.

Maybe it's just that, because they're girls?

I don't know any women my age who do that*. We usually just say "excuse me" and get up from the table. No more details or explanation needed.

*except for when I'm Lushing with Maz. I always tell her when I'm going to pee, shower, or "drop a deuce." No detail is too intimate.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I don't know any women my age who do that*. We usually just say "excuse me" and get up from the table. No more details or explanation needed.

*except for when I'm Lushing with Maz. I always tell her when I'm going to pee, shower, or "drop a deuce." No detail is too intimate.

Well, that's because I NEED to know EXACTLY what you are doing at any given moment...

How are you now, feeling a bit lighter, hon??

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by asleep

TMI!!

Just keeping it real, Folks!!!

Also, I feel it's important to educate Maz in handy Americanisms!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in agreement with part of what CG says. It would be way worse if she got up and said, "Brb, I gotta take a shit" or

Pinch a loaf
Evacuate my colon
Drop the kids off at the pool
Feed the rats
Let the paratroopers go
I have a turd honking for the right of way

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigBossMan22

I've never done that - save for my husband who does joke about where I'm going whenever I leave the room. He's crude.

But we're married - rules of etiquette and privacy don't apply after 10 years.

My friend in highschool did that, though - it went with her personality. She was yappy, bubbly, and nothing was 'private' to her and the way she talked, her accent with a bit of Valley Girl, made everything out of her mouth sound cute.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I'm in agreement with part of what CG says. It would be way worse if she got up and said, "Brb, I gotta take a shit" or

Pinch a loaf
Evacuate my colon
Feed the rats
Let the paratroopers go

OMG I actually spat out my coffee!!

Another one is "I've got tortoise head" or "I'm touching cloth"

CG - as you know, I am ever grateful for my ongoing education... Do you have to be SO bloody strict though??? These handprints on my ass are taking FOREVER to heal...
(see I said 'ass' instead of 'arse, progress, right?)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

OMG I actually spat out my coffee!!

Another one is "I've got tortoise head" or "I'm touching cloth"

CG - as you know, I am ever grateful for my ongoing education... Do you have to be SO bloody strict though??? These handprints on my ass are taking FOREVER to heal...
(see I said 'ass' instead of 'arse, progress, right?)

She's still using her hand on you? Rookie. You're still a Level One in CG's World. Wait until you get to Level Three and she uses the paddle! Sometimes when I'm bent over, it will hit my nutsack. Talk about blue balls!

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

She's still using her hand on you? Rookie. You're still a Level One in CG's World. Wait until you get to Level Three and she uses the paddle! Sometimes when I'm bent over, it will hit my nutsack. Talk about blue balls!

Yeah, I asked her to make sure and swat those dangly orbs of yours if she got the chance... Like a cat with a ball of wool...

You DO realise that she'll lube up the handle of the paddle next? You know where that goes, RIGHT??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Yeah, I asked her to make sure and swat those dangly orbs of yours if she got the chance... Like a cat with a ball of wool...

You DO realise that she'll lube up the handle of the paddle next? You know where that goes, RIGHT??

From what I hear, she uses your sloppy wet cunt as the lube?

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

From what I hear, she uses your sloppy wet cunt as the lube?

Well, you HOPE she does... I wonder if that'll make it hurt less??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Pinch a loaf
Evacuate my colon
Feed the rats
Let the paratroopers go

You forgot one.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I never say that to a guy either. I would just say "excuse me. be right back". He knows where I'm going!!

CG. Im so glad you are teaching MAZ these quaint little Americanisms, but as vulgar as I am and trust me I AM, I don't think even I would say that one.

Although one time, I was a little drunk mind you, I did say I had to go "give birth"! HAHA
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Well, that's because I NEED to know EXACTLY what you are doing at any given moment...

I thought that was the whole purpose of Facebook, Twitter, Glympse, GoogleEarth and texting.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Why say brb Have to pee?"

because i assume you don't want me to do it here on your nice new shoes.

on the other hand, this is lush...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's usually just a bit of a tease, to encourage you to think of us us while we're gone, sitting there with our panties round our ankles.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is a little to much information but I am very guilty. I think it well let the other person know that your just going to be gone for a few moments. Not just a quick trip to the fridge or something like that.