Women with Younger Men

last reply
11 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies (around age 35+ preferably), would most of you enjoy to sleep with younger men? And I'm talking 18-21 years of age.

You see, there is a bartender that I work with, I would say she is late 30s/early 40s, I am 18, and I am sexually attracted to her. We have an alright relationship as coworkers, we always talk and laugh with each other, whenever she works she hooks me up with sweet drinks, which is awesome. Always asking how my days are going, how school is, all random stuff. She is an amazing person, I love working with her. I flirt with her all the time, and sometimes i make it pretty obvious. I just don't know whether or not I should try to advance any form of sexual relationship (not saying right now, but near future). And, if I were to try to form one, I don't know how to go about it.

Does this sound shallow?

Any criticism/advice would be helpful, any more questions about us let me know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is ask the ladies. But I too want to know. I suggested just this thing to a woman in he early 40's who had lost self confidence in her ability to seduce. She said it had been too long.
I told her a young guy is easy and easy to control. Your tits and pussy will cause him brain freeze and you will be in control.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by liveordienike
Ladies (around age 35+ preferably), would most of you enjoy to sleep with younger men? And I'm talking 18-21 years of age.

You see, there is a bartender that I work with, I would say she is late 30s/early 40s, I am 18, and I am sexually attracted to her. We have an alright relationship as coworkers, we always talk and laugh with each other, whenever she works she hooks me up with sweet drinks, which is awesome. Always asking how my days are going, how school is, all random stuff. She is an amazing person, I love working with her. I flirt with her all the time, and sometimes i make it pretty obvious. I just don't know whether or not I should try to advance any form of sexual relationship (not saying right now, but near future). And, if I were to try to form one, I don't know how to go about it.

Does this sound shallow?

Any criticism/advice would be helpful, any more questions about us let me know.

Nope! Honestly, that big of an age gap gives me the creeps. Definitely a no go. Ten years younger is max for me.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I understand what you're asking, but every woman has different tastes. So even if a woman here says yes, it doesn't mean your bartender is the same. You'll get mixed answers, of course. But it still boils down to what the woman you're into likes. Even if every female here says yes, it doesn't mean this bartender will.

But for what it's worth, I'm 24 and I wouldn't date an 18-21 year old. But that's just my personal preference.

Good luck!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life is short, I'd say go for it!!! I've never been with a younger guy in real life, but I've had a lot of fun with a couple of Lushies who are in their early 20s!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me personally no, sorry I am 29 and even I find guys younger then me not really a turn on. My ex partner is ten years my senior and my current lover is four years older. Sometimes I wonder how my lover coped with being with someone who experienced her 20s in the 00s? I know I had a bit of a hard time understanding his time from when he was a raver in the early 90s.

I just see what I would have in common with a guy that is 18 or even 24. I have a sister who is turning 21 and even if we share almost the same generational decade there is a huge difference.

Anyway if you and she are interested just for a fling then go for it. You can add it to your sex list of things you have done.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell no. I mean, it's up to the couple, but I wouldn't. My other half is 20 in September ( in case I forget!) but I couldn't imagine going out with a younger guy. I know 16YOs are idiots anyway, but still, I feel like I'm 30 whenever I talk to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't bother if you enjoy your working relationship keep it that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 43, and I've often wondered about it. I wouldn't actively seek or "hunt" a younger guy but the idea of being seduced by one or training one is appealing. I did have the luxury of being taught a lot of lovely things by a man that was 25 yrs my senior when I was in my 20s, so why not return the favor. It could be a good thing to help some clueless young man become a better lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 54, young guys under 30 usually sound hot, and may look hot, but they do NOT have the sexual control or lasting stamina of an older, experienced guy. They are good for a fsat fuck, period. Personally, i like long, strong fucking before they pop their cork.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go for it, man!
Older women are the best, I'd love to be in your place!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally depends on the woman. Some love it, others not. But for me, I much prefer men who are a couple years older than me.