Login

Giving and taking

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi girls.. This is mainly directed towards straight women.. But my question is... If u let another woman go down on u... Would that make u bi? Or does it only count if u went down on another woman??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't consider myself to be bisexual if that happened, it would be rare if I allowed that to happen in the first place. I think you would have to engage in that activity more than once to be consider yourself to be bisexual. She would have to be one highly attractive woman to peek my interest!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ryan1986
Hi girls.. This is mainly directed towards straight women.. But my question is... If u let another woman go down on u... Would that make u bi? Or does it only count if u went down on another woman??

Hmm - I would have to already BE bisexual to allow that to happen because, though I find female-on-female visuals like photos to be attractive (like sensual art) - the idea of being intimate with another female is quite the put off. I'd never engage it in willingly. Nor could I imagine myself going down on a female.
Lurker
0 likes
Bisexual means that you are sexually aroused by both sexes. If I see a hot guy I immediately want to start rubbing my pussy, if I see a hot girl I want to immediately start rubbing my pussy lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ive been there and done both but I don't consider my self to be bi. I like to experiment a little and have some fun but nothing I take seriously.