Exciting sexual encounter outdoors.

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of you have had a really exciting and memorable outdoor experience. Whether with your partner or something that was just spur of the moment and just swept you away?
Please tell, the naughtier the better!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
we were in Olympic national part, kind of taking a pause while hiking, when we heard this strange noise and turned around and there was an elk standing about 10 yards away from us - he was so magnificent and beautiful, but then we realized how big they are too, and stayed very still and quiet while he looked us over and decided we were harmless - really a magical moment, tho. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Actually, I have no experience with outdoor sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tied spread-eagled on my back, to the docking cleats on the foredeck of our yacht, buck naked and fucked silly by my husband and his best friend.
Wowie...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very nice Bobbi Jo. Some of the hottest adventures for me were when my wife first turned into a hotwife. She came home telling me about her first fuck with her lover outside under the moonlight. Still remember that evening well.
Lurker
0 likes
I love outdoor sex, the risk of being caught, I like to be caught in the act as well,
the best time was on a motorcycle ride, I kept rubbing my old man's cock until
he couldn't take it anymore and pulled over at a overlook, took the bike all the way to the
top my then bent me over the bike, I'm pretty sure the guys who were driving up the
hill saw us but we finished before they made it to the top, as we passed them on the way
down I smiled and pulled my shirt up for them
Head Nurse
0 likes
When I was dating my ex, we went for a trail ride double. We stopped in the woods along the way, tied him to a tree and fucked on the ground. Afterwards, we realized the horse had tired of waiting for us, untied his lead, and returned for home. We had to walk back from the woods, to find people looking for us since the horse had returned on his own. People thought we had been thrown. (He Was a young colt, hadn't very many miles undersaddle yet)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
When I was dating my ex, we went for a trail ride double. We stopped in the woods along the way, tied him to a tree and fucked on the ground. Afterwards, we realized the horse had tired of waiting for us, untied his lead, and returned for home. We had to walk back from the woods, to find people looking for us since the horse had returned on his own. People thought we had been thrown. (He Was a young colt, hadn't very many miles undersaddle yet)

LOL I haven't had much sleep and was just skimming this and obviously skipping over some words and somehow read it that you went out on a trail and stopped in the woods and tied your BF to a tree and fucked him. I was like - damn, you go girl!

Of course, the actual story is hot too. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Walking a high timbered ridge in the Sawtooths, we came upon two mule deer doe's engaged on oral sex. Even when they saw us they could not stop. I wish I had a movie camera.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

LOL I haven't had much sleep and was just skimming this and obviously skipping over some words and somehow read it that you went out on a trail and stopped in the woods and tied your BF to a tree and fucked him. I was like - damn, you go girl!

Of course, the actual story is hot too. smile

That would have been pretty hot...at the time it was mostly embarrassing
Lurker
0 likes
I love having sex outside....camping by the lake was my first time...full moon, beautiful stars....it was awesome