Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Free stuff for boob flash and/or sex/blowjob?

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are lots of stories on Lush, and other sites, with this theme.

Young girl can't make rent so she fucks or blows the landlord.
Woman needs a new tire, oil change, new shoes, whatever... she receives and accepts an offer to show the man her tits or more, and accepts the offer. Or often times in stories, she makes the offer and the man accepts.

Does this ever actually happen? I'm thinking not? Have you ever or would you ever show your tits for a $40 oil change? Or a $200 new tire? Or to get that new Coach purse or whatever?

If you were about to be evicted, would you fuck the landlord?

Is this just a figment of our imagination and only in fantasy?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Of course it happens! I'm sure more than people could ever guess. I haven't exchanged my goods for someone else's, hooking isn't my cup of tea. I have known girls that have traded sex or rent money. In fact when my husband was 19 he worked at a gas station and a lady would come in and flash him for cigarettes(he's a boob guy).... As for the oil change! that is funny... There is a Lushy who is an oil change tech at a dealership 5 mins from my house!.... We have a deal going if we see each other. If I was about to be evicted I would fuck my Landlords brains out, but my husband just so happens to own our house so probably not the answer you were looking for silly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it happens.....although I have never shown my boobs or anything else for money I have shown them ...... as to fucking landlord I have to confess to that. My senior year in college I was running out of money and having a hard time making rent. for the last four months of school we did have an agreement to make rent.....so it does happen.