Sexless Marriage?

last reply
71 replies
10.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are any of you ladies in a sexless marriage or, have been in a sexless marriage? How do or did you cope with this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a terrible position to be in, unless of course you don't mind it. May I never be put in that situation!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and it's terrible. We are both young (under 30) and we went through a period of two years where we were lucky to have sex once every three months. I tried everything and nothing worked. We spoke/fought about it countless times and it's still not good - I'm not sure what I'll do if it continues. Hence why I'm on Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe some form of arbitration?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forget the ladies. I am a 60 guy and have not had sex for over 12 months. Wife no longer interested
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thank God my marriage is FUUUUUULLLLLL of sex!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My SO and I live together and have been together about 3 years so although it's not quite a marriage there has been plenty of time for the sex to get less frequent. It's gone from once or twice a day to two to five times a week and I don't see it getting any less than that. Twice a week is a bad week, we both work full time in our first 'proper' jobs and that's a culture shock for us, when we met we were students and just spent all day in bed kissing or fucking or both. I'd love to go back to that and she would too but I don't feel bad that we have sex a lot less now, it stands to reason.

I would seriously question whether I wanted to be with her or not if we had sex infrequently. I hope that doesn't sound too shallow. It's by no means the only reason I'm with her but it's a big big thing for me. Not being able to fuck the person I was with would feel all sorts of wrong.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HandsomeScientist
My SO and I live together and have been together about 3 years so although it's not quite a marriage there has been plenty of time for the sex to get less frequent. It's gone from once or twice a day to two to five times a week and I don't see it getting any less than that. Twice a week is a bad week, we both work full time in our first 'proper' jobs and that's a culture shock for us, when we met we were students and just spent all day in bed kissing or fucking or both. I'd love to go back to that and she would too but I don't feel bad that we have sex a lot less now, it stands to reason.

I would seriously question whether I wanted to be with her or not if we had sex infrequently. I hope that doesn't sound too shallow. It's by no means the only reason I'm with her but it's a big big thing for me. Not being able to fuck the person I was with would feel all sorts of wrong.

I know what you mean. I'd still stay with my SO, but I wouldn't be as happy. It'd be like being friends, not lovers. Sexual intimacy is a big thing for us, for there to be none would hurt both of us... When we're in bed, we tend to have most of the big/important conversations, because we're emotionally & physically intimate in a way we're not outside the bedroom. Less/no sex would make the conversations more difficult and our entire relationship would grind to a halt.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband and I have been together for 10 year. The last few years I have been in a sexless marriage. Im lucky if we have sex 4 times a year. We are pretty much like roommates. It sucks really bad. Unfortunately my husband has low testosterone and has no concerns in the world to have it taken care of. On the off chance we do have sex, it is when he wants it and how he wants it. He is the one that gets off and Im left to tend to myself. I don't feel a marriage should be based on sex but when your in a sexless marriage it does become frustrating. Hence another reason I frequent lush.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a 56 year old male, been married for 32 years. Wife has a medical condition that realy limits sex. She has had it for 10 years. Sex is about 2 or 3 times a year. I have been true ! I t is very frustating, we both had a very good and adventuos sex life before, and alot more we would like to do also. Hopefuly things will get better ! And no I have no plans on leaving her.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by HandsomeScientist

It is all sorts of wrong.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sh4357
I am a 56 year old male, been married for 32 years. Wife has a medical condition that realy limits sex. She has had it for 10 years. Sex is about 2 or 3 times a year. I have been true ! I t is very frustating, we both had a very good and adventuos sex life before, and alot more we would like to do also. Hopefuly things will get better ! And no I have no plans on leaving her.
I have a friend whose husband is what you just described, low-T due to medical problems. She has 2 fwb's that she's known for something like 14 years, she see's them once a month for about 8 years now. She does still love here hubby, however.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BlackHawk1967
I have a friend whose husband is what you just described, low-T due to medical problems. She has 2 fwb's that she's known for something like 14 years, she see's them once a month for about 8 years now. She does still love here hubby, however.

See, that to my mind is wrong. Just personal preference, though smile
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
You do what you have to do, simple as that.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been married 31 years to a nice girl, but she is not a girl that likes or even wants sex. I can not even tell you the last time that we kissed. So I come to lush looking to find a special lady or special ladies to become friends with. I am room mates with my wife and that is fine but I am looking for someone to have some romance with even if it is just on lush. I am sure every one on here has a story close to mine but I am a very nice guy who is not all about sex. I want to get to know the ladies of lush better
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AriOli101

See, that to my mind is wrong. Just personal preference, though smile
She happens to have a high sex drive, and she's not a nun. She see's two seperate guys once a month for a couple hours when she can fit it in to her schedule, She's not having a romantic affair with either of them..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Langley
I have been married 31 years to a nice girl, but she is not a girl that likes or even wants sex. I can not even tell you the last time that we kissed. So I come to lush looking to find a special lady or special ladies to become friends with. I am room mates with my wife and that is fine but I am looking for someone to have some romance with even if it is just on lush. I am sure every one on here has a story close to mine but I am a very nice guy who is not all about sex. I want to get to know the ladies of lush better
Best of luck to you, you seem like a decent, genuinely straight up, no bullshit, sort of fellow.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think i would be able to cope in that sort of situation sad I love sex too much!
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SouthernCharm
My husband and I have been together for 10 year. The last few years I have been in a sexless marriage. Im lucky if we have sex 4 times a year. We are pretty much like roommates. It sucks really bad. Unfortunately my husband has low testosterone and has no concerns in the world to have it taken care of. On the off chance we do have sex, it is when he wants it and how he wants it. He is the one that gets off and Im left to tend to myself. I don't feel a marriage should be based on sex but when your in a sexless marriage it does become frustrating. Hence another reason I frequent lush.

I agree - thank goodness there is Lush! It's a great outlet for me as well. My wife was originally a nympho w/ me - 2-3 a DAY, but now family and other issues draw away her time and energy. I have to be satisfied with once a week or so. It's not nearly enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
is that not what happens to us all, family /work gets in the way, after long days
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not strong enough - I wouldn't be able to tolerate not having sex with my husband for a lengthy period of time.

I've been forced into temp celibacy whenever the military decides to send him off. I've gone for 18 months / 12 months / 13 months . . . insanity ensues at some point.

I can't tolerate the idea of ever being single for that reason . . . and if he ever didn't want me - at all - no pleasure - no sexual contact - in any sense.

I don't think I could cope.

I'm too primal.

It'll pose a problem in the future, I'm sure, since he's older than me and dealing with lots of health issues. They've yet to seriously interfere but I'm sure the day will come when - well - he doesn't want to.

At the same time, though, the idea of being with someone else physically makes my stomach turn.

I'm amazed at the number of people who can handle it without losing a grip on their sense of self and reality. Others don't seem to fair too well and I'd probably be in that crowd if that day ever comes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been married for almost 4 years and we have sex about once ever 3 months.. he was a virgin when we married.. thought maybe he would like to make up 32 years of no sex but no.. that is why im on lush.. we all ahve to do what we have to do to make us happy smile
Lurker
0 likes
I know how you feel boy beater
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by boybeater19
I have been married for almost 4 years and we have sex about once ever 3 months.. he was a virgin when we married.. thought maybe he would like to make up 32 years of no sex but no.. that is why im on lush.. we all ahve to do what we have to do to make us happy smile

And you're so damn hot
Lurker
0 likes
Not sexless completely but it comes in waves, sometimes every day for a week and then nothing for a looooong time(a few months). Right now it's been 3 weeks. We are young 25/27 but work schedules and kids make it nearly impossible. Lush helps to fill the gaps <----no pun intended
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Alexa8497
Yes and it's terrible. We are both young (under 30) and we went through a period of two years where we were lucky to have sex once every three months. I tried everything and nothing worked. We spoke/fought about it countless times and it's still not good - I'm not sure what I'll do if it continues. Hence why I'm on Lush.

Same reason i am here as a guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was married for 20 years. Suddenly after 10 or 11 years the sex went to almost never. A year later it stopped completely. I tried talking but she didn't want to.
Then one night after she came home from a girls night out I smelled colon and sex on her.
Sometimes maybe a spouse gets bored and doesn't know how to talk about it. Maybe some counseling. I will never know because I should have insisted on counseling. Maybe she wouldn't have felt the need to be satisfied somewhere else.
I am big on communication. Even if counseling is needed to bring it about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't had sex in over 6 years and I hate it, but I swore that I wouldn't cheat on this husband, but that might be ending soon, love the toys but I need more then that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am going through it too since years ..........