Cum Swapping

last reply
38 replies
19.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I had a sex partner that would eat my pussy and when we kissed I would suck my juices into my mouth to taste them myself but whenever I sucked his cock and would go to kiss him , he would turn his head.

Is there a problem with men taste they're own cum ?
Lurker
0 likes
I do not see a problem with it. Most of us guys like it when a woman allows us to cum in their mouth and then swallow. We think it's ok for them to taste it, and I know I for darn sure love it when my wife licks/sucks her fingers after fingering herself. I think it's only fair.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to go down on a lady after I cum in them, the combined taste is fantastic. I also like to share it with them if she is willing.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends.....on how we taste. No all cum tastes the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't ask her to do anything I wouldn't, and yes I have taken my cum from my wife's mouth after she sucked me off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Share and share alike as the saying goes. Why shouldnt you taste your own cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely don't want to be snowballed by a woman. Don't have any desire to get a mouthful of my own jizz. I'm happy to kiss a woman after she has just gone down on me. That's fine. But a mouthful...no.
0 likes
Love the taste of my cum and would find it quite sexy to have someone share it with me after a blowjob.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aladdin
It depends.....on how we taste. No all cum tastes the same.

You have to keep away from the asparagus! You have been warned! Makes your cum taste rancid. Uuggghh!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy swapping cum very much..smile
Lurker
0 likes
I've heard that some women really get off on this. I'd swap at every single opportunity if it turned her on.
Lurker
0 likes
Well ,I guess my name pretty well sums up how I feel about ... I have Always Luved Kissin a women after I have cummmm in her mouth .. & Ive always LUVED lickin up her Tasty pussy after I filled her... These two things I just mentioned is how my Size QOS ex got the idea that I might like (Luv) being a (bi) cummthirsty cucky ... She was Very manipulative to Say the least ..I was str8 when I met her , But within 2yrs or so,she had me where she wanted ... She Got OFF on the head trip of turnin me into a Size Queen cummthirsty cock suckin (faggot).. & I Luved it & miss that part of our marriage
Lurker
0 likes
I would share cum with anyone who blows me. I like the taste of cum, and while it doesn't all taste the same (I've had some fairly bland and some really bitter), it's still cum, and I still swallow it. I prefer it straight from the cock, but I'd take it from someone else's mouth. I even eat my own cum after masturbating. Any guy who would cum into your mouth and NOT let you share it with him afterwards has a double standard, in my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Purely a matter of mutual understanding between two individuals
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't ask her to do anything I wouldn't do. She kisses me after I finish going down on her, so I do the same after she finishes me with her mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
It is totally hot when a women gives you an amazing blowjob and holds the cum in her mouth and comes up and sticks her tongue down your throat and you kiss passionately sharing the cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I dont think so Cant stand the taste of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love tasting myself after kissing when my hubby's been eating me out, he rarely tastes himself after I suck him off cuz he usually shoots hard in my mouth and i have tenacity to swallow right after but when I get a little, I make sure he tastes because he knows that makes me happy when i pleased him so well
Lurker
0 likes
Sharing is fine with me. Why would I shy away from myself?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a problem with it
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
0 likes
Guys that want girls to suck them and take their load but don't want to taste the cum themselves are very selfish.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't think its a bad thing to kiss her or lick her after you have cum in her in fact I find it hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she's happy taking it in her mouth... why would I refuse her offer to share?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ultimate sharing I think its hot!
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I had a sex partner that would eat my pussy and when we kissed I would suck my juices into my mouth to taste them myself but whenever I sucked his cock and would go to kiss him , he would turn his head.

Is there a problem with men taste they're own cum ?

You haven't met the right man yet. If a man expects a woman to go down on him after he's been in her, it's only natural for him to reciprocate. I do.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem with it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cum is so yummy! Especially when its shared through tongue twisting kisses.
Lurker
0 likes
A lot of guys would do this if they think a woman would like it. Some men think it's gay to taste cum but am not one of them I have had a few women who loved having me share a 'cum kiss" with them. It's a turn on for both of us. Men - try it you may like it !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find cum swapping extremely erotic. My girlfriend likes to kiss me with my cum still in her mouth. There's been a couple of occasions where she's kissed me with another guys cum. I remember one guy she sucked in particular who's cum was so thick and was really tasty that me and my girlfriend kissed for about 10 minutes without swallowing and letting it swap between us, with it dripping from the corners of our mouths, down my chest and over her tits.