Careless fantasy

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I think fantasies imply there is some form of restriction from making it happen. Two that I think of as crucial ones for sexual fanstasies are fear of diseases and fear of social judgement.

What if you could somehow make it to a magical room where none of these restrictions apply? What would be your ultimate fantasy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think some fantasies are better kept to ones self.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I can see you guys have vivid imagination.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I can see you guys have vivid imagination.

I was going to post something but by the time I was finished reading your fantasy (which I see you edited out) all I could say was wut.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I was going to post something but by the time I was finished reading your fantasy (which I see you edited out) all I could say was wut.

Well you can post it now, I'd be glad to hear it. And I edited out my own fantasy because it seemed to shy people away from posting in this thread. Ironically, the initial intent was the exact opposite.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Well you can post it now, I'd be glad to hear it. And I edited out my own fantasy because it seemed to shy people away from posting in this thread. Ironically the initial intent was the exact opposite.

You should put it back. What was it? Something about banging a chick while a bunch of guys jizzed on you or something?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You should put it back. What was it? Something about banging a chick while a bunch of guys jizzed on you or something?

Yep. I'll surely put it back when some other posters share their own fantasies, and prove that this subject can somehow be treated seriously.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Yep. I'll surely put it back when some other posters share their own fantasies, and prove that this subject can somehow be treated seriously.

My ultimate fantasy is to fuck Milla Jovovich for hours in one of those wacky funhouses full of mirrors after snorting a huge rail.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think I'd like to have sex, eat a barbecue sandwich, drink a cold beer, and watch the stock market on TV, all at the same time OR
receive a blow job while deep sea fishing and eating a grouper sandwich OR have sex while skydiving and drinking a beer OR ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I think fantasies imply there is some form of restriction from making it happen. Two that I think as crucial ones for sexual fanstasies are fear of diseases and fear of social judgement.

What if you could somehow make it to a magical room where none of these restrictions apply? What would be your ultimate fantasy?

To be as stoned as you