Jelqing and stretching

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have any of you ever practiced this form penis enhancement, and did you have any positive results?

I've stumbled acroos these techniques on google and it just comes across as a lot of wasted time and effort.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I tried it for about a week. The last time I jelqued, a big dark purple bruise appeared on my penis. I stopped doing it the next day.

I agree it is a waste of time. Only those who do it consistently for years achieve results, and the gains are minimal : +0,5 inch or so.

Plus it could damage your penis and do more harm than good.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I tried it for about a week. The last time I jelqued, a big dark purple bruise appeared on my penis. I stopped doing it the next day.

I agree it is a waste of time. Only those who do it consistently for years achieve results, and the gains are minimal : +0,5 inch or so.

Plus it could damage your penis and do more harm than good.
Yikes!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I clamp for at least an hour every week and have jelqued many times. it is safe and growth improvement is good when done right. ive increased length by 1 cm and girth by 1.5 in less than a year.
Lurker
0 likes
My cock is fine just the way it is. No Jelquing going down here or stretching for that matter. I'm not fucking gumby!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yea well, i just figured that if i'm gonna touch and fondle the damn thing, i might as well be constuctive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dex69
My cock is fine just the way it is. No Jelquing going down here or stretching for that matter. I'm not fucking gumby!!!

LOL!

what Hobbes said.
Clever Gem
0 likes
ohhhh boys!!!! NOOOOOO!

I had to google this Jelquing business and was stop shocked.

WTF are you doing to yourselves!

Really for the sake of a centimetre , LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE! We rather it worked, than be limp and longer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
also, this article may give you some insight: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/sexual-health/jelqing
Thanks, and i'm aware of the risks but, i'm pretty well versed with human anatomy, physiology, and all that shit. I'm not obsessed with my size. just curious about the technique and what others have to say about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
ohhhh boys!!!! NOOOOOO!

I had to google this Jelquing business and was stop shocked.

WTF are you doing to yourselves!

Really for the sake of a centimetre , LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE! We rather it worked, than be limp and longer.
But, but, don't you wanna see it swing and sway when we walk?
Lurker
0 likes
The things we do to makes us feel better about ourselves...
Lurker
0 likes
This double post thing is driving me insane.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Milly
The things we do to makes us feel better about ourselves...

seriously, google it, i don't understand the point.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by BlackHawk1967
But, but, don't you wanna see it swing and sway when we walk?

No! I'd rather it worked when you are on the job.
Stop prodding it. Or whatever the fuck that is you are doing there.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

seriously, google it, i don't understand the point.

Oh I did.
I understand the motive but I don't understand the action.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milly

Oh I did.
I understand the motive but I don't understand the action.
It's about manually squeezing blood flow threw the penis in an attempt to gain girth and length after so many months of practicing the technique.