Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

If aliens came to our planet... Options · View
kornslayer1
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2013 3:53:18 PM

Would you try and fight them? Just walk up to them, and see if they come in peace? Would you just hide not knowing? I for one don't think it'll ever happen, but you can't disprove it.

Feel free to check out any of my stories. I have a few poems too.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/the-horror-and-the-loving-lust-collide.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/my-valentines-day-life-sentence.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/my-step-brother-wants-me.aspx
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2013 5:35:40 PM

I'd like to think that I would walk up to them and see what they are like, what their culture is, how they got here, and why they are here. In reality though, I would probably shit myself and run away.
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2013 6:42:32 PM

I would imagine that any species advanced enough to be able to travel across space to get to Earth would have done some reconnaissance before actually landing. They would probably see how violent we are and how they really can't learn anything from us technologically. Maybe art or music could be something we bring to the table but these aren't the people that would recieve the aliens. It would most likely be some high ranking military official backed by a bunch of warships and jets and armed soldiers n shit making us appear hostile. The aliens knowing this would probably come armed with far superior weapons just in case. We would be out gunned and out evolved yet we will still want them to bow down to us in which case they will probably obliterate us.

So I would hide I suppose.

Shaman
Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:09:47 AM

If they were smart they would turn around and go home, I think I would wait and see tgeir responses
seeker4
Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:28:12 AM

You know all those films where humans fight heroic battles against invading aliens and squeak out a last minute victory (e.g. Independence Day) or are saved by a fluke/the aliens' stupidity (e.g War of the Worlds)? That won't happen.

Any species that was capable of interstellar travel and wanted to get rid of us could just sit up in orbit and bomb the hell out of us well out of reach of any of our weapons. In fact, if they are really smart, they could just nudge a convenient asteroid (there's plenty here to choose from) into the Earth to create a Cretaceous-level extinction event.

IOW, if they want us gone, we will be gone so if they don't nuke us at first sight, we have to assume that they want more than to simply take the Earth for themselves. They may want to rule over us or something, but at least they aren't interested in species-cide.

So what do I do? Open up whatever channels of communication are possible, try to ascertain what they are really up to and, most importantly, try to keep the various religious nuts, right wing politicians, and conspiracy whackos who will likely be calling for war out of the way. Starting a war with someone who can kill us without blinking and without us having much chance to fight back is not a viable strategy.

Enough with the greatest hits collection. Time for a new story!

Sweat - Getting sweaty leads to steamy outdoor sex

dpw
Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2013 12:11:12 PM

I'd ask them for a lift back from where they came from, must be better than here!
DanielleX
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:46:20 PM

I'm as sure as I can be that we won't get a visit from aliens from other planets. I asked a similar question on the forum and since then I've started an evening class on cosmology and astronomy. I spent an hour after class last week, talking to the tutor about this.

Basically, IF and it's a big if there's anyone even out there, then one of two scenarios are the most likely. They've already been and we just missed them (maybe it was before we evolved) or they're just too far away to ever reach us.

However, hypothetically, if we got a visited, I just hope they brought some nice chocolate and a big selection of shoes.

My Competition entry is up! Click the photo to read

Wilful
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 4:29:36 PM

I'd hang back and watch them for a bit from a safe distance.

If they seemed non-threatening, I'd show myself and see how they reacted. If they kept their cool, then I'd probably go up and say, G'day. Then I'd help them cover up their spaceship with leaves and shit before the Americans show up.

If they looked like dicks, establishing a bit of a staging area, I'd run like the clappers, clean out Woolies and Kathmandu, and head for the hills.

Please take a look at my latest story, Banging for Roof.

And for a sexy little rush of Adrenalin, pick yourself up a copy of the Lush Summer anthology.
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 5:28:28 PM

I'd leave them a clue.

doctorlove
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:07:06 PM

I would masturbate in front of them to see their reaction...
CleverFox
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:17:38 PM

doctorlove wrote:
I would masturbate in front of them to see their reaction...

What if their reaction was to give you an anal probing? I would think it was well deserved.
kylie_kained
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2013 10:17:13 PM

If aliens were to come even close to us I'm sure they would soon sod off again. Who wants wars droughts, hunger, natural disasters and of course those man made also.

Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2013 12:37:25 AM

I would hope to see the "S" emblem on their chest.
lisa95
Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2013 2:06:48 AM

party002 welcomes Dam I throw a block party That would be out of this worldparty002 party002 party002
splodger
Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2013 3:46:17 AM

I'm sure they've already been!
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:50:15 AM

According to this man (and his contacts in the US military) extraterrestrials have already come here and and still are here.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:54:58 AM

Mainstream media will never discuss the possibility without cracking jokes about the topic.

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific
witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or
extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies.

The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence,
will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Weavindreams
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 8:55:01 AM

[quote=dpw]I'd ask them for a lift back from where they came from, must be better than here![/quote

I doubt they'd take any of us, as we were dropped off here by them in the first place due to the birth defect that left us incapable of using more than 10% of our brain at maxim (only a VERY few have used that much of it.) And, that also left us with a nasty violent streak. Several ancient peoples remembered being told that we were brought here from distance stars including Native Americans and the Aborigines, they just weren't told WHY!

thesexynun
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:25:29 AM

aliens have

tom cruise and scientology have told us so...;)

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 1:36:16 PM

I wouldn't do anything unless it they were trying to take over the world or something like that. Then I'd hide
MadMartigan
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 1:38:48 PM

I don't think Aliens would be terribly impressed with the human race.

In fact, our nonsensical BS may be scaring them away if they do exist or rightly believe we're more likely to kill ourselves off, making an invasion completely unnecessary and a waste of resources.
Weavindreams
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 1:47:55 PM

MadMartigan wrote:
I don't think Aliens would be terribly impressed with the human race.

In fact, our nonsensical BS may be scaring them away if they do exist or rightly believe we're more likely to kill ourselves off, making an invasion completely unnecessary and a waste of resources.

Like I said, my guess is that they're here to keep an eye on "the asylum"!

Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 3:11:31 PM

Go and see if there were any lesbian aliens, I hear they have good suckers! Lfunny
dpw
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 4:23:51 PM

Wardog wrote:

Several ancient peoples remembered being told that we were brought here from distance stars including Native Americans and the Aborigines, they just weren't told WHY!

Although they aren't classed as civilised or educated societies the same can't be said of the Egyptians, Mayans, Babylonians, Aztecs and Incas who all told of "visitors from the stars". So it does make you wonder.
Soleillalune
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:48:52 PM

I would not be fucking happy
Weavindreams
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:59:38 PM

dpw wrote:

Although they aren't classed as civilised or educated societies the same can't be said of the Egyptians, Mayans, Babylonians, Aztecs and Incas who all told of "visitors from the stars". So it does make you wonder.

True enough, however, the Aborigines (without the aid of a telescope) KNEW where the "Dog Star" (that they could not possibly SEE) is located BEFORE Europeans developed telescopes that found it!

Posted: Monday, December 16, 2013 6:13:51 AM

It would be wonderful if you found one and got chatting .Personally I know they are already here. However id love to meet one and show him/her around and see the reaction it got
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2013 8:07:47 PM

What do you mean, IF?
They are already here...just look at the White House and Congress.
No one human can be as screwed up as they are.

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:00:55 AM

I think Aliens would have better things to do than bother with our idiotic race.
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:36:10 PM

Who is to say they don't exist already.....