Ladies, how often do you get on lush?

last reply
30 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How Long per day are you on lush. How many days a week. Thanks for the feedback I've always wondered.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
As often as I see fit. At least once a day, though.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I always check it when I wake up. I spend maybe 30 min a day on it unless I get into a good convo smile
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I try and drop in most days, even if just to check messages and stuff, and see if my friends have new stories posted.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
At least once a day. Just to reply to all my messages. If I get hooked on a good convo, I'll stay on for a long while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just about everyday depends who I am having conversations with really.

I wasnt here for a while as the time difference between me and someone I chatted with meant we were not online at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much as I can....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I await eagerly
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I bounce on and off randomly in typically short spurts when I have a few minutes here and there.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Everyday....mostly here in the day...

I love to cyber and love talking here with friends.

So addicted...

Lol...
Lurker
0 likes
when im not working or fishing im here..lush is the greatest site to meet and chat ..something for everyone
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I bounce on and off randomly in typically short spurts when I have a few minutes here and there.

OMG I am so Rofl'ing ... I dont usually bounce but I do cum in short spurts and yes it only takes a few minutes.

Sorry .. what was the question again?

lol .. I should answer .. well every day and always morning and early evening .. more if I get home from work early and well weekends far too long .. and nope I am NOT addicted .. shushy!!
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

OMG I am so Rofl'ing ... I dont usually bounce but I do cum in short spurts and yes it only takes a few minutes.

Sorry .. what was the question again?

I think it was, "How often do you get off on Lush?"

No? Oh. Damn.

I'm usually on daily.
Lurker
0 likes
Several times a day. When I'm in my cell I can't stay long but when I'm at the computer I usually keep it open while I write.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3 to 4 times a week.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
daily. it's my job, after all.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
Is there a log out button?

sure! it's... umm... on the top somewhere? i think...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
not very. i meet people i connect with or have fun with and then message and chat with them using or Skype
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Almost daily it’s becoming an addiction thx to some very special men!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I spend about 15 minutes a day here
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can't use Lush on my smartphone because it's issued by my business and my accountant can monitor what websites our people visit on company phones, but my laptop is never logged out of Lush, and I jump on whenever I have a few minutes to spare several times a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RunningWoman
Daily

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most everyday

Sometimes more than once a day.

Sometimes for just minutes and other for an hour or more.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Whenever curiosity gets the best of me.
Lurker
0 likes
usually around 3 or 4 times a week. sometimes it's just for a few minutes and then other times i'm on here for hours.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the time of year and my schedule.
Rodeo season, how many horses we're training, my classes,
working at the pub, or out with friends.
So busy sometimes, but I try to hang out, all day on Lush, a couple times a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It varies,if I find a good story and an good chat with some I could spend all day.