gettin rid of hair on pubic area

last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have shaved a couple of times on an off, here and there, and really do enjoy the smooth young look of nude pubic area all aroung the penis. My question for those of you who do enjoy goin bald down there, is does anyone use nair or hair removal product to get rid of hair down there? Ive heard it can work, tried it once for like the 6 minutes and no luck, but cream was awfully thin, probably from bein in the heat i dont know, but it did not work, and didnt want to chance the 10 minute mark never havin done it before. Does anyone have experience using nair to remove hair down there to go bald? any advice thanx
Lurker
0 likes
Be careful when applying chemical type hair removal products around there. I would just stick with a razor.
Lurker
0 likes
I used it ONCE, and not only do I not like the smell, but as BlackHawk1967 said you have to be VERY careful with those chemicals around your genitals. My suggestion is either wax (I have not done that) or stick to using a razor.
Lurker
0 likes
I use the creams for sensitive skin all the time ,and don't have a problem with it, just don't leave it on longer than it states on the box
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by proteus
I use the creams for sensitive skin all the time ,and don't have a problem with it, just don't leave it on longer than it states on the box
Everyone is not the same though, if you rush into and blindly apply something, some people's skin might not like that. Any cream or whatever that magically removes hair has to be some strong stuff. The risk may outweigh the benefit if you know what i mean.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BlackHawk1967
Everyone is not the same though, if you rush into and blindly apply something, some people's skin might not like that. Any cream or whatever that magically removes hair has to be some stong stuff. The risk may outweigh the benefit if you know what i mean.

Very true, it took me sometime before I found the right one for me
Lurker
0 likes
Oh just go to the spa and have them wax it! I have done it. Honestly it wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be. Was most embarrassed when she told me to flip over and put my ass in the air, I was a little confused but did it anyways. I have to say that part was the least painful and I think the hottest part of being waxed!
Lurker
0 likes
Get a can of hair spray and a lighter and just singe it off. All off
Lurker
0 likes
I personally love it. I use a wax that I purchased online.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've actually used the cream above my genitals, but not on them directly, and had no problem. It could be because I was trimming myself instead of going at it from a full bush. Are you trimming before you use it?

It has been a while since I used it, but I figured that the coverage of the cream depends on coverage of the hair. The more hair, the more cream is needed.
Lurker
0 likes
My brother has used the Men's Nair on his chest before and said it was the worst choice ever. He said it burned and it smelled like burnt hair.
I do shave my pubic area and my balls at that matter. Not all the time, but i don't let it get out of hand. Normally ill end up using a straight razor.
I've shaved it so much i'm not worried, i don't get any cuts or anything like guys fear about.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I like the clean look --- so no hair there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A razor works very well for me. I usually shave with ample amounts of soapy water.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I get waxed monthly which is a great sensation. Ive shaved in the past but the stubble is iritating, then i used louis marcell mousse which was very good with no after effect. then i found a lady who does male waxing which is the find of the year.

dont be shy give it a try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
an honest answer from me... tried nair once and all hell broke loose... don,t ever use it after a hot bath... your pores open ( apparently ) and the nair goes in deep ... to cut a very painfull story short... most of the skin on my ball bag dissolved... resulting in blistering and much pain for many days... could,nt wear undies or they would stick etc. etc. so my advise would be to use a razor and be very carefull not to sneeze.
Lurker
0 likes
Use an electric trimmer - a lot safer! I did use Nair once or twice..............forgetting how long it had been on = uncomfortable time!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I use hair removal cream (Veet) for sensitive skin. Works for me. Softer stubble afterwards than as with shaving.

Trim first and make sure the skin is dry when you put the cream on. Apply the cream onto your skin, but don't rub it in and don't leave it on too long. Read the label before first use and start with the shortest timeframe advised. Use that experience to add some extra time, if needed, on the next try. Normally the next time will be weeks later, depending on how smooth you want to keep it. But if you missed a spot or so, you may want to give it a go much earlier, make sure to give your skin some rest in between sessions. A day or two perhaps.
You'll figure it out.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===