Login

Embarrassing moments

last reply
4 replies
1 watcher
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey, so the other day my girlfriend and I were having sex on our balcony but we live in a semi detached. The next day we had to endure an all round awkward conversation with our 80 years + neighbors about keeping it down. My girlfriend practically died on the spot and I chuckled. I was wondering if any of you lot have had equally embarrassing moments.
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

When I was younger I brought my girlfriend home so I could have a shower before we went out. I told her to go to the living room while I had my shower. When I returned she pointed at my dad sleeping on the couch with his cock sticking out. I was so shocked and embarrassed. We just left and to this day I don’t think my dad even knew we where there.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

My (somewhat) new bf and I were having sex and he was pounding me pretty hard in my puss, when I realized that I was getting a lot of air inleakage and I ended up letting out a majorly loud and long, but thankfully not smelly, fart. He just looked me in the eyes in surprise and I started laughing also loudly and fully. He followed suit with the laughter and collapsed atop me. It ruined the sex but made our relationship much more solid. He told me later that he was so thankful that I laughed because he wouldn't have known what to do if it'd gone any other way. That's my most embarrassing moment!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Mike20232023

When I was younger I brought my girlfriend home so I could have a shower before we went out. I told her to go to the living room while I had my shower. When I returned she pointed at my dad sleeping on the couch with his cock sticking out. I was so shocked and embarrassed. We just left and to this day I don’t think my dad even knew we where there.

LOL. I wonder if that was a planned wardrobe malfunction....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'd been dating a guy for a short time, just long enough for it to get intimate, and I was giving him a blowjob, something I enjoy doing and usually swallow, but he came suddenly with a HUGE first spurt, which went right down my throat, choking me. I started coughing and gagging and cum came out of my nose, while he was spraying all over the damn place!

Not our finest moment, but we laughed a lot about it later, so maybe our funniest. 🤣 Still, hard not to be embarrassed about cum shooting out of your nose!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!