Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favourite category to read on Lush?

last reply
95 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Out of all the various categories to choose from here on lush which is your favourite to read?
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
In no particular order: BDSM, incest, wife sharing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorites are First time, straight sex, and love poems
Lurker
0 likes
I'm going to have to go with Oral Sex, Mature, Trans, First Time, Love Stories, Incest, and Lesbian stories. Not just one favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
Wife sharing, cheating wife's, incest and love poems are the top ones for me
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite category to read is Supernatural. I love the different themes from wolves to vampires to Greek Dieties. To fairy tales rewritten into erotica.
Lurker
0 likes
Love stories, wife lovers, straight sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time & straight sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gay Male, Crossdressing, and Incest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
incest and group
Lurker
0 likes
my biggest favourite category to read is Incest.. I love read stories of Father/daughter and Mothers taking their young sons.....then Wife Lovers....I love reading stories of women who have cheated on their husbands.....
Lurker
0 likes
First time, Incest, Lesbian, and Embarrassment
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In no particular order: Mature, incest, teen
Lurker
0 likes
Wifelovers, MILF, Anal, Hardcore, Oral(more specifically, blow jobs)....Quickie if I'm needing a quick release, and love poems when I'm feeling squishy
Lurker
0 likes
I gravitate to reluctance, hardcore, love stories, and poetry but I'm pretty picky so it's really more about the quality of the writing for me.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Bisexual, Trans, Gay Male, Group Sex, First Time, Voyeur

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I actually don't have a favorite category. I like anything engaging and well thought out/written that doesn't involve incest.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
lesbian is my favorite but i'm open to almost anything if it's done well
Lurker
0 likes
Incest I have a daddy fetish .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I actually don't have a favorite category. I like anything engaging and well thought out/written that doesn't involve incest.

nods head i completely agree smile ive tried incest but i havent been able to get into it sad
my newest :)
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I like anything engaging and well thought out/written that doesn't involve incest.

Same here. Rubs me the wrong way.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i like stuff.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i like stuff.

I like exotic stuff with a dash of stuffing on the side, all dipped in a pool of stuff.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I like exotic stuff with a dash of stuffing on the side, all dipped in a pool of stuff.

you should try some slowly baked stuff brushed with wet stuff and then sprinkled with spicy stuff.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Same here. Rubs me the wrong way.

I hear ya. I never even gave it a chance to rub me the wrong way. I'm so glad we can filter categories here. I almost forget we have that section here until someone mentions it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Mazztastic
0 likes
I don't have a favourite category. Like others have said, if it's well written, then I can enjoy it.

I don't read once in the "I" category though, not my scene at all.

Other than that? Anything goes!

(By the way, BiMale73 - I LOVE your avatar!!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
taboo, straight, office, but generally everything that sounds real and un-copied, erotic
Head Nurse
0 likes
Editor's Pick and Recommended Read

Stuff is good, particularly when served with a side of stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Incest,teacher/student,first times,Lesbian,Group,Poems
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
(By the way, BiMale73 - I LOVE your avatar!!!)

Thanks. I love yours too ;)