Architecture, Interior Design and Style

last reply
189 replies
18.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Post pics and discuss what you love when it comes to dream houses, architecture, cool locations, interior design, outdoor living, gardens, furniture, accents, throw pillows, colours and textures. Think big - it can be something from your wish list when it comes to how you'd like to live or what your place actually looks like now. Modern, contemporary, eclectic, traditional, formal, comfy, whimsical, sexy or just plain weird - the skies the limit. What do you like?

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
OK, I really love this 'vacation house'. I'm not sure of the location, but it's clearly somewhere I can't afford. Even getting it as a rental might be 'iffy' on my budget. But I love the idea of having the ocean as your backyard. It would just be so cool and fun to drop down that ladder for a swim in those beautiful clear waters. And the nights with the moonlight bouncing off the surface as you lay in those loungers and drink some cocktails... Love.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I so want this bath smile

my newest :)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
"The present is the ever moving shadow that divides yesterday from tomorrow. In that lies hope." - Frank Lloyd Wright

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
This kitchen is so cute:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
What I dislike most about my current apartment is the bathroom. Can't wait to move out and find something better.

This might be the greatest bathroom ever. Unless exotic monkeys' voyeurism is really not your thing.

I could go for something less exotic, but just as nice and practical.

The Linebacker
0 likes

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I actually tend to favour lighter 'spa-like' colours usually, but there's something really sexy and masculine about this bedroom. It's kind of a turn on.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I actually tend to favour lighter 'spa-like' colours usually, but there's something really sexy and masculine about this bedroom. It's kind of a turn on.

It makes me think of a really chic boy's dorm room. Maybe because of the desk and the way the bed is very minimal...and unkempt yet neat. I think the made but unmade bed is a really cool visual.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm quite the opposite myself, especially for bedrooms. Darker colors create this intimacy vibe, which I like. My current bedroom shares the same colors as the one you posted, mostly black, brown, beige. Not as classy, of course. The blue/green wallpaper on your picture adds a nice touch of life/spirituality/serenity ; it emulates a waterfall somehow, especially with the 'rocky' colors of the room. Pretty much my perfect bedroom.

Okay, let's recapitulate... I've got my perfect bathroom and bedroom so far. Living room and kitchen are still required!

Post more!

Edit : I just noticed the lights above the bed. That's very handy to create different vibes for sex. I have a spotlight above my bed also, in my own bedroom.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

It makes me think of a really chic boy's dorm room. Maybe because of the desk and the way the bed is very minimal...and unkempt yet neat. I think the made but unmade bed is a really cool visual.

Yeah. That too! I like it practical.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I've always preferred tight spaces to overly open rooms; those almost creep me out. Maybe it's because I'm such a secretive guy. Anyone else is like me?

Lurker
0 likes
Shangrila Hotel, Paris, France

Prague

Park City, Utah

I like metropolitan as well as rural..hard to have both in one!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

Okay, this gentleman just found my perfect living room. Thanks mate!

I love the whole serious, yet colorful aspect of it. Very intellectual style, plus the shelf gives emphasis. I've read somewhere that orange stimulates creativity too. Intimate space in the front, social/casual space in the back... my god. Is that a fireplace between the two!?

My perfect balance of tight, yet inviting spaces. It looks masculine too, with the dark floor and square forms.

Speechless. Aside from all the above, lol.
Classified
0 likes
A little, city bolt hole.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Welcome Mr Bond.
Lift or the front door?

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Cinema

Walt Disney
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Welcome Mr Bond.
Lift or the front door?

Anyone else noticed the similarity? Compare the two carefully... tracks, chimney, arm.

This building seems like the headquarters of a forestry company. Very clever design!

Really nice pictures my friend!... not a fan of the home theater though, I find it kinda greedy.

I'm so enjoying this thread. Thanks to Dancing_Doll for starting this!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

It makes me think of a really chic boy's dorm room.

The dorms at my university looked like prison cells.

But yeah, I like the simplicity and the modern vibe of it. Like you can imagine having some dirty sex in that bedroom. Sometimes you can look at the way a bedroom is decorated and get a feel for the kind of sex that probably goes on there, from traditional/vanilla to the really fun stuff. smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This aviator chair is cool.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
This aviator chair is cool.

Indeed. This is the kind of stuff that, although you wouldn't necessarily use them in your decor, can still appreciate the creativity that's behind it. Similar examples :

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

(...)Sometimes you can look at the way a bedroom is decorated and get a feel for the kind of sex that probably goes on there, from traditional/vanilla to the really fun stuff. smile

I also like when you can sense some sort of general personality/lifestyle behind the decoration, as opposed to some very generic, random atmosphere that looks like a copy/paste from a deco-magazine.

Like the rooms I've commented give major hints about who I am... practical, intimate, masculine, etc.

Sometimes when you visit someone's apartment, although it's definitely not your style, you can appreciate the personal feeling of being "in their universe".
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Seriously - how awesome would this be?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As someone who has studied Architecture in school and is an interior designer by profession, this is near and dear to my heart. While the majority of my work is on interiors, my passion is for outdoor living space. The things I love most are more natural settings that include water, fire, wood and stone in the design!

I really like the setting of this house

Love having outdoor space for entertaining and other "fun activities"

Waterfalls and Fire are so sexy!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not really into ultra-modern designs, but this is a really cool concept. It is a luxury condo complex in India!

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

Way too dark imo. Living around so many dark colors would be depressing after awhile.
--
Mmm. I don't think I could ever live in a large empty house.

I'd like something like these.

I'm obsessed with wood and wood finishing.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Very Cool. Always loved Log Homes!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I know it's totally impractical, but I would love curling up in one of these. smile

Plus, then when Rachel visits me, I can put her in it naked - with glowsticks.