Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

JP Morgan vault fire Saturday evening July 20, 2013 Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:38:12 AM

I don't recall seeing this massive event (check out all the fire engine/companies and ambulances in the video) being reported on any of the US networks or the 24x7 cable news outlets...

This has got to be the most emergency equipment on Wall Street since 9/11...and we've heard nothing through our media. This is another case of our media failing 'us'...and being worked for the benefit of the true owners of power in the USA.

JP Morgan is claiming that they had a fire in their vault, which consumed all their gold.

Certificates (paper) they had no real gold in their vault... So how did a fire get started inside of a concrete & steel vault? 6

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-21/did-raging-fire-burn-down-jpmorgans-gold-vault
evil5

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Ruthie
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:46:55 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
I don't recall seeing this massive event (check out all the fire engine/companies and ambulances in the video) being reported on any of the US networks or the 24x7 cable news outlets...

This has got to be the most emergency equipment on Wall Street since 9/11...and we've heard nothing through our media. This is another case of our media failing 'us'...and being worked for the benefit of the true owners of power in the USA.

JP Morgan is claiming that they had a fire in their vault, which consumed all their gold.

Certificates (paper) they had no real gold in their vault... So how did a fire get started inside of a concrete & steel vault? 6

The fire would have had to be hot enough to turn gold to vapour and allow it to escape into another dimension. My guess is that it was started by Saudi terrorists, they have a marvellous way with fire; they were able to melt steel girders using only jet fuel, basically kerosene.

On a really tragic note, however, my entire collection of Rembrandt's and my lone Da Vinci were in that vault. Now the world only has the cheap copy of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre. I just hope my insurance policy, which was also deposited there, didn't get burned up as well.