When giving a BJ are you the kind of woman to suck until he's finished or

last reply
55 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you only suck to get him hard and you wet and ready to fuck?
Lurker
0 likes
Done both. Depends on the mood during the event.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I love for my spouse to start out soft, get him hard in my mouth, and finish him off with a wonderful explosion in my mouth.

Mmmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
depends on my mood lol, sometimes i'll fuck first then suck him till he's hard again and cums again
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It depends on whether or not the blow job is the opening act or the finale.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sucking a guy to get him hard, letting him cum in my mouth and even continue sucking after. Just love it that much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

i never f, so i suck till everything jumps into my mouth etc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All depends if it is early in the session and I know I will be able to get him back up in a few minutes, I just love to suck his nice hard cock is drain of every last drop of cum. I love it I love it!

However, if it is late in the session, it may wise to get him hard and to penetrate you now and let later take care of itself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I first gave a BJ I was enthralled by the sense of power and his loss of control, so I would make him come. Now I know that I enjoy having him inside me much more so usually now I don't make him come in my mouth unless he really begs me to. Otherwise I will just get him hard, tease the shit out of him, take him to the edge a few times. Then I'll let him calm down a bit and let him give me oral for a while and then climb on top so I can have a huge release from riding his super hard cock. Maybe I'll change again, but that's how I feel now.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the situation and what the guy wants. I love feeling a guy come in my mouth so if that's what the situation dicktates (pun intended) I'm all for it
Lurker
0 likes
Both, always both.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Both, depends on if we want sex right afterwards.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If all I am doing is a bj, then yeah I just suck to finish. But if we are going to have sex, I suck to get him ready.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well that depends on whether I'm in the mood to tease or raise him to the point where I'll jump his bones. It's quite nice to mix things up, there are times where I will just latch onto him and milk him for all he's worth ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, both. it is a good way to restart the fire after the first round, and othertimes, just a fun way to enjoy my guy.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously have done both. It depends on if I want to have sex or not, If I do I wouldn't finish him in my mouth(before sex). I am the "kind" of woman that will give oral from start to finish though, and not only as a prep for sex.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, like many have already pointed out, it really depends on the situation and what each of us is in need of. I've done both, of course, and as much as I love a blow job to be a prelude to so many other wonderfully tasty things that ultimately get me off as well, I can get just as much satisfaction being completely selfless and giving my man a blow job that starts and ends with him in my mouth smile
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I'm a bit of both ... plus, a nice little suck when we change positions. Nothing like the taste of me on his shaft! As many before have said, it depends on the mood, what I want, and what he's told me to do.
Every now and again there's nothing quite like him just looking at me, saying "knees" and sucking him until he cums.

At the same token, there's just something about the way he reacts when I tease him with my mouth, too! God, I love being a cocksucker!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
Like many others its both for me.. I love to suck my man to completion as well as suck him before or during love making.. Cleaning him up after is HOT too.
Head Nurse
0 likes
everything has a time and a season...sometimes I just want to bestow pleasure, sometimes its more...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to keep him happy and he's happy only when I take his load inside my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its got to be a mutual thing, I love to taste him and feel him in my mouth but like so many others it depends on the situation
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Both.Bj is the best way to make him hard and cumming inside a girls mouth is probably a fantasy of every man and I like to please him and make him happy.
Also I love that feeling when he twitches and pulses inside my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
I give a bj to make him feel good. If I happen to start getting wet, then so what. Unless he asks me to get on top of him, or not to let him finish than I will continue until he does finish. It doesn't bother me. I just hope that he plans to do something with my wet pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Either suck get him hard or to completion depends on both parties wants I love the power it gives me
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love the feeling of them finishing in my mouth. The feeling of their cock expanding and the anticipation of my reward. I let their cum linger in my mouth before i swallow because i love the taste so much. I feel pround knowing my mouth got a guy off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife is post menopause and doesn't like sex very much now . To try to please me , keep me sweet , she does give me an explosive blow job and keeps sucking till I'm completely dry .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
usually till he's done
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the situation, sometimes I do it to get him worked up then stop, but other times I just can't stop myself, I need to make him cum,
it's such a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
I love sucking cock! I love making my man hard in my mouth, getting him to the point of orgasm then teasing for ages before taking the full load in my mouth, swallowing and licking his cock clean as its softening! Such a massive turn-on!