Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever jerked a guy off or given him a blow job in exchange for a favor he did for you?

last reply
161 replies
60.3k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When my wife was in college she could always get a ride wherever she wanted to go because guys knew she would jerk them off. Sometimes she would give a guy a blow job if she wanted him to do something especially difficult.
Lurker
0 likes
Many many times. I got my first job that way too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by looking_couple
Many many times. I got my first job that way too.

Gee now I know why I didn't get the job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if we count going down on me first as a favor (and lord knows i do), then yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnTSL
When my wife was in college she could always get a ride wherever she wanted to go because guys knew she would jerk them off. Sometimes she would give a guy a blow job if she wanted him to do something especially difficult.

Which type of "ride" are we talking about here?
Site administrator
0 likes
Oh T get a grip!!! its obviously either donkey or bicycle (probably a tandem).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Oh T get a grip!!! its obviously either donkey or bicycle (probably a tandem).

Jerking them off or blowing them seems a bit generous for only a donkey or bike ride though J, just saying.
Site administrator
0 likes
Well ok perhaps I was being a bit optimistic .. but then I like to think there are still plenty of generous ladies left in this world .. just havent met one for a while thats all (ke).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Nope and certainly not for a car, donkey or tandem ride would I do such a thing...just sayin.
What if he fixed your kitchen sink? or plowed your field?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I have and I'm not ashamed. I jerk off my good mates. I have mates and good mates. You gotta be one of my good mates to get a handy from me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnTSL

Jesus - that's extreme. All I've had to do is ask politely.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker
What if he fixed your kitchen sink? or plowed your field?

Well.... perhaps for fixing my kitchen sink.... plumbers are expensive you know! Nobody, I repeat NOBODY is doing any ploughing on my anything.

Seriously though, that's not the type of thing I would do. I like to think I'd always be independent enough to take care of myself instead of offering 'favours'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
if we count going down on me first as a favor (and lord knows i do), then yes.

THIS!

Otherwise blowing a guy to get a favor would make me a whore!! I'm a Slut, not a Whore!! Don't you read profiles? HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
well I was going to say that earlier Nikki, but didn't want to offend anyone, but seeing as you already have....... wouldn't it fall loosely under the category of 'prostitution'? just asking
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and will do it again smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
well I was going to say that earlier Nikki, but didn't want to offend anyone, but seeing as you already have....... wouldn't it fall loosely under the category of 'prostitution'? just asking

Were you going to say that giving a BJ in order to get a favor was "loosely" prostitution..................or were you going to call me a slut?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Were you going to say that giving a BJ in order to get a favor was "loosely" prostitution..................or were you going to call me a slut?

Both sweetheart, and I know that's just how you would want it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes i have and will do it again as well. Loved it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. Doesn't everyone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie

No they don't
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie

Really? Now I know some of this shit is just made up. Plenty of guys will go out of their way to help out a friend, especially a female friend. No sex involved.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I have
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Hornylittlegirl1992
Yeah I have.

I wanted him to leave my house.

It was my brother

REMINDER: Per our terms and conditions, any and all reference to, or discussion of, incest is strictly forbidden in the forums, in chatrooms, and on profiles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes couldnt get my truck to idle....winter in Iowa..... it was the least I could do....to stay warm.......smilin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YAAA!!! what L-X said.......