Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would You do somone a little overweight but with a Nice Cock???

last reply
21 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm I a bit overweight, 18, and still a virgin. But I do have an 8 inch cock. Would you do me?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BBHappy
I'm I a bit overweight, 18, and still a virgin. But I do have an 8 inch cock. Would you do me?

What's wrong with being a little on the heavy side?

My husband's 6' - overweight by 40 lbs or so, he has a bit of a belly and a little bit of a double chin. I don't give a goddamn. He's sexy, sweet, funny, and he happens to have a gorgeous cock. Never cared when we met, still don't.

More to squeeze, more to please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So what's your plan? Meeting a chick and saying "yep, I know I'm fat, but don't worry, I've got a nice cock"?

That being said, I've been with overweight/fat men whose personalities I've found pleasing. To me, people's physical attraction changes based on their personality. A guy can be absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful, big cock, but if he's an asshole, he ain't comin' within twenty feet of me with that thing.
Have some confidence in who you are as a person. Do you really want a girl to screw you just because of you're cock? If a girl is going to judge you based on your weight, it means she's shallow, and probably isn't someone worth your time anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Weight and cocks , aren't nearly as important as the genuine personality of the guy. Personality is what attracts me to a guy.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I wouldn't do you. It's nothing personal. I wouldn't do [s]any[/s] most guys who just walked up to me and said, "Hey, I'm a little over weight but I've got a nice cock. Do me?" I can't be sold on just a cock. The man behind the cock matters most. Nice dicks come a dime a dozen. These days I'm more concerned with the dude they're attached to.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I think he's just looking for reassurance that looks aren't everything. He's obviously associating being a little heavy with being unattractive.

Women who are sensitive about their weight ask this type of thing - unable to imagine a man who would dare touch the fat chick.

It's insecurity.

And most women don't find the cock to be 'nice looking' anyway. Some of us do but most don't seem to.

Weight means nothing. Thin is overrated. I use to be anorexic at 90 lbs. I'm now 150 and much happier. Yes, overweight by 30 lbs but I don't care.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would over weight woman are more sensual than some of the skinny ones
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I don't know you, so no. That said, your simple description has described me at times, and four of the six boyfriends I've ever had. It's not that big of a deal once you hit legitimate adulthood. College is an unfortunate middle ground for a lot of people, so shallowness often pervades. I also went to school that had a higher greek (frats/sororities) to civilian rate than any other public school in the country, at least the year I was a freshman, and that was tedious as all get out. Off topic? I don't think so. The point is that to real people it doesn't matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmmm i will be on top hehe
ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BBHappy

You might want to know that folks do look at profiles and pay attention to what others post there and other places. Yours shows a picture of a guy who clearly is NOT overweight by any means and you say your cock is 8.5 inches. I point this out because most guys keep their cock stats the same and half an inch tends to be important if they say it at least once... they would say it every time.

As for the question in general, as the girls have pointed out, what makes them want to "do" a guy has more to do with than how big his cock is, or his general build. Those two things hardly qualify as determining factors for most woman, the same as if a guy likes women with blond hair and big breasts. Does that mean they would "do" any woman who had blond hair and big breasts? No. Most guys would not simply use those as a criteria and determining factor. A nice face, great personality, and many other things go into what makes a person desirable, not just one or two statistical items.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a bonus if the guy has a nice big cock but the decision making process about him would be made based on other criteria before I get to see his meat and two veg
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, cut down on the pork life, get some exercise! x
Try before you buy x
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
You might want to know that folks do look at profiles and pay attention to what others post there and other places. Yours shows a picture of a guy who clearly is NOT overweight by any means and you say your cock is 8.5 inches. I point this out because most guys keep their cock stats the same and half an inch tends to be important if they say it at least once... they would say it every time.

As for the question in general, as the girls have pointed out, what makes them want to "do" a guy has more to do with than how big his cock is, or his general build. Those two things hardly qualify as determining factors for most woman, the same as if a guy likes women with blond hair and big breasts. Does that mean they would "do" any woman who had blond hair and big breasts? No. Most guys would not simply use those as a criteria and determining factor. A nice face, great personality, and many other things go into what makes a person desirable, not just one or two statistical items.

I was thinking the same thing.
†Jinxy Approved†

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by BBHappy

Would you let a skinny lass suck your eight inch cock? Would you let a fat lass squish you down and ride you?

How do you feel if the tables are turned? Are you picky about her looks? Do you mind what she looks like, or does sexual desperation mean you're not as picky if it means you get some action? Do you genuinely not mind what she looks like, or does that play a small part (or even an eight inch part) in who you would get wiggly with? I'm sure you have varied preferences to any other man. Women are the same, in that some of us mind, and some of us don't. But mostly, I think you will find we're more likely to do you if we like you as a person.

I don't mind what a person looks like, personally. I don't find that's important to me. If I fancy them, nine times out of ten, it's because of how they treat me and their character/personality. That tenth time is usually down to whether they give me a big ol' smile or not.

And actually, at this point in my life, the bigger the willy, the more scared I would be (but I'd work on that for the right man).
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I know that this may seem convienient in my case but I am sucking my stomach in and I would say that my thighs do hold weight as shown in the picture. As for change in cock size, I am confident in its size and specifics don't tend to be that important to me. I hope to not come off as shallow, I have a good personality (funny, easygoing, always complimentory, etc.) And I just geuss I need to remember that not all people are as shallow as those in my college. Please, feel free to ask more questions!

Quote by JohnC

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think that the size of the man nor the size of his cock will determine how I feel about them. Its not whats on the outside that matters, its whats in the inside....
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer chubbier guys. NOT obese just onewith some extra padding ;) dick size doesn't really matter to me. My man has an average sized dick but he knows how to use it to make me feel good and that's what's important. You could have a 10 inch cock but if you don't know what the hell your doing with it then its of no use to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course almost everything depends on the guys personality and how he treats me, but I have found that a few extra pounds can work very well.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I wouldn't because of my orientation. But a girl that's carrying a little extra weight?
Why not?
It's people's minds that matter ultimately. Images are transitory.
0 likes
That really depends on how I felt about that person. It's certainly possible.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The size of his cock would have no bearing on it. it would only depend on if I was attracted to him and we bonded. While I admit appearance does matter, it isn't the most important thing.