2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does it ever get in your way? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I'm struggling to see my screen now, good thing is it comes in handy as a towel rack or hat stand lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can't say it ever gets in the way. I might have to reposition occassionally. My balls need to be repositioned, but that is pretty much it. As long as I wear boxer briefs it seems to keep me in and comfortable
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Talia
Does it ever get in your way? lol

Define "big". I mean, I keep having to strap mine to my leg, or throw it over my shoulder. Sometimes I wish someone would invent some sort of underwear to give the large cocked some more support. Boxers or briefs just don't cut it, especially when it trails along the floor. That's bloody painful.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Does my pecker hang low
does it wobble to and fro?

Well I can tie it a knot
and I can tie it in a bow.
I can throw it over my shoulder
like a continental soldier.

Does my pecker hang low
You can best your ass it does.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
Define "big". I mean, I keep having to strap mine to my leg, or throw it over my shoulder. Sometimes I wish someone would invent some sort of underwear to give the large cocked some more support. Boxers or briefs just don't cut it, especially when it trails along the floor. That's bloody painful.

Fucking bloody hell, Andrew! This made me cringe, ouch!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Fucking bloody hell, Andrew! This made me cringe, ouch!

Try experiencing it, that is fucking murder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
stops me from ever falling on my face... lol
Site administrator
0 likes
Well I think .. oh crap sorry I just read the question again .. I cant help.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Well I think .. oh crap sorry I just read the question again .. I cant help.

Saw this in my news feed, I thought for sure you were lost....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just depends on what you mean by big. Let me know and I might even measure it to find out if I qualify.
Lurker
0 likes
Can you make it small cocks. I be more able to say
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart

Saw this in my news feed, I thought for sure you were lost....

Now you know Jessica I am not a big boy so I couldnt comment.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
If I ever become blind I won't need one of them canes.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah we'll yeah it does but the benefits outweigh the consequences
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah we'll yeah it does but the benefits outweigh the consequences
Lurker
0 likes
It got in my way when I was a teenager (puberty and all). Try getting an erection in class that you couldn't hide then being asked to go to the blackboard to solve a Math problem. Lol, ahh. . .memories. As for now in my life, it's all good.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope it never gets in my way
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed. And it's really bad when you stand up at work to adjust it. You either have to walk uncomfortably to a private place and take care of it or do it right there, and sometimes you have to just take that risk of being seen adjusting the beef because it's just so damn uncomfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeh its murder when you sit on it and even worse when you sit on the toilet and and i falls in the water
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all sounds well and good and a lot of men wish for a large cock but when you start having women tell you "you're not puttin' that big thing in me" somehow all those bragging rights don't mean squat....

Also try to find ANYONE to let you come in the back door with it and suddenly you find yourself all alone with your hand after word gets around.

There are some women that claim to like and even seek out the big cock but I honestly think they're in a small minority and many who THINK they want one, find themselves suddenly looking elsewhere after they're left sore for several days or even weeks after finding one or trying to choke one down their throat.

Fortunately mine isn't so big that I have that many problems but know a couple of fellas that do and they say it's great braggin' rights but it's more of a curiousity than a guarantee of gettin' lottsa of pussy or women throwing themselves at them....

Be careful what you ask for fellas..... LOL
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When im drunk, I sometimes sit on my balls. Thats pretty embarassing when your on a night out.