New forum section

last reply
26 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
There seems to be quite a few people not knowing where to direct questions that don't fit into an existing category, and "The Pub" is a busy place, where posts often get a little lost.

Please feel free to use this section to ask anything to the membership at large.
Matriarch
0 likes
Can anyone think of a better forum title for this section? Suggestions welcome
Lurker
0 likes
I like Ask Away, short and to the point. Good idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Ask Away. Like MA said short and to the point.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Rename the Pub ..

possibly to The Lounge ..go upmarket ..
Lush Legend
0 likes
Here are some suggestions:

The Sanctuary
Lush's Cafe
The "G" Spot
The Hot Spot
The Den
After Dark
After Hours
The Sandlot
The Playground
The Zoo
Bordello
The Asylum
The Requiem
The Oasis
The Post Office
The Water Cooler
The Confessional
The Dusk Lounge
The Pit

Just brainstorming......heh heh

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"The Asylum" Seems to fit this place pretty well. All the nuts you keep bottled up in here. Such good company to keep.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Im gonna have to agree with Orion for once ;)

I like "The Asylum" too!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

I like "The Asylum" too!

Oh my god everyone quickly run for your lives. Pixie agreed with me about something. The end of the world is upon us.X5CywtRnZie5L0hR
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The 'Gutter',

I'l rent it out.

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the Asylum too, you should change the Pub to that. It suits us so well doesnt?? LOL
Matriarch
0 likes
Hey, no Asylums thank you, we only have a few nutcases

Good suggestions there. I'd prefer it not to be like a Pub overspill though, more a "how to" section, as well as somewhere people can put those questions that don't fit guys ask gals etc.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
Quote by Pixie

I like "The Asylum" too!

Oh my god everyone quickly run for your lives. Pixie agreed with me about something. The end of the world is upon us.3MVbSfbXWzmpTOqt

Don't make me regret it, Orion! Remember what I said about them panties!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep got my big boy panties on nice and snug LOL
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Good boy!
Matriarch
0 likes
I've changed it to "The Lounge" for now. Too many forums with "ask" in them.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Great idea!
Lurker
0 likes
If the section's theme is
where to direct questions
, I think the name should reflect that more. Since we have the other two Ask sections, a third would fit right in.

"Ask Anybody"
Matriarch
0 likes
I'd like it to be similar to the ask sections, but also covering "how to" type questions, questions about relationships, advice etc as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
we only have a few nutcases

only a few nutcases......lmao! This joint is loaded with crazies....myself included.....lol.
Lurker
0 likes
That's ok, Fystee. We have ropes for pretty, loony women.
0 likes
Common ground or
Social intercourse

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
"The Asylum" does,nt describe this section of the forum. As most questioners are asking for peoples opinions I suggest we call it "opinions"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Hey, no Asylums thank you, we only have a few nutcases

Good suggestions there. I'd prefer it not to be like a Pub overspill though, more a "how to" section, as well as somewhere people can put those questions that don't fit guys ask gals etc.

I just read this.. ty .... i met all those nutcases when i joined ... felt soooooo at home

u should make them all Greeters.. giggles

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by traddis
"The Asylum" does,nt describe this section of the forum. As most questioners are asking for peoples opinions I suggest we call it "opinions"

ty for this... the penny just dropped and the light came on!

will start a new Group for the nutcases here ..

omg! Sprite will kill me if i call it 'Asylum Seekers'! ... might just call it 'Crazy Lushies' ... any other suggestions?

what about 'Zany People' ?