Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why Does a Man Who Shoots Huge Loads Turn Me On So Much?

last reply
13 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies --

I'm a bi chick. One of my closest lovers is married to a wiry, balding, short guy who I don't find appealing at all. Once, while Holly and I were in bed, I asked her why she had married him over ten years ago. She said there were several reasons, but a big one was the great sex. When she saw that I looked doubtful, she said she would show me, if I would let him join us in a threesome sometime.

A few months later, we arranged it. First, Holly and I just played with each other while Jerry watched. Finally he stripped, showing an average set of cock and balls. So I figured Holly had lied a little. Jerry fucked us both for a while, still pretty normal, then, as he was about to shoot, Holly whispered "Watch this". Jerry then shot string after string of thick white cum (I counted at least 12), coating Holly's face and tits. She was soaked.

I was so turned on my the amount of cum I couldn't believe it, and I don't exactly know why.

So, Ladies of Lush, any theories?
Lurker
0 likes
Even though we may not want to have babies at any one given time - and indeed take contraceptive steps to ensure that - the primeval instinct to procreate is still there. Some girls find rich and powerful guys a 'turn on' ... others find muscular 'he man' guys the same. It's the brain saying ... "yes ... I bet he could make good strong babies".

Similarly when a man shoots a healthy load of sperm the visual sight has a similar effect. I too love to see my guy shoot like a fountain also love to know know my man has filled me up. Love to feel the strength of it like hot raindrops deep inside me.

Sex is all in the brain anyhow.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Only you can truly answer this. How did you feel while it was happening? Those are all the reasons it turns you on so much.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Is this about a washing made load.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't speak for you or any other woman but for ME, I think the visual of my man shooting massive amounts of cum is directly proportional to just how amazing his orgasm was and ultimately, how amazing I was to get him to that unbridled point of no return. I guess it's kind of like an ego boost and what woman doesn't enjoying feeling like they have that affect on men? As a result, we end up chasing that rush time and again. Intellectually speaking, I know that theory is complete bullshit but that's my two cents on the subject
Lurker
0 likes
I completely agree. I always have as long as I can remember being interested in men. I agree that it's a good ego-boost and I do enjoy that feeling as much as the next girl, but it's something more instinctual for me. If a guy only gives me a small, thin load, I feel like the encounter is somehow incomplete in a way that I don't even if he doesn't cum at all. It's just one of those things that's lodged in our psyche, I think. I know there's a lot of speculation on the subject by experts, but I'm not sure there's one answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do I love to have a guy cum in my mouth then kiss my GF and swap the cum from mouth to mouth? Why do love Anal? Why do I love having sex with..................Oops, that's TMI, LOL.

It's because we area all different and have different turn-ons. Does it really matter why it turns you on? The fact is you are, seems you are not alone and there is nothing wrong with it!! Don't think so much and just ENJOY it!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I assure you that nothing interferes with my enjoyment of sex, in all it's fascinating detail. Enjoyment and understanding are not mutually exclusive. In fact, often when I come to a deeper understanding of something, I enjoy it even more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's probably because you subconsciously find fertility sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it too. Whether I see it or feel it inside me a guy who shoots a big load is always a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Humans were made to procreate. Sex is just how. Hence the reason fertility is so deeply engrained into our subconscious mind we don't relise it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That is a huge turn on for me and it's probably a case with most of the girls.That means that he is healthy and fertile and that I turned him on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching a man reach his climax has its universal appeal. A lot of things can be faked, but two things that cannot are erection and ejaculation. And the pleasure is palpable - you can see, taste, touch, and feel how much pleasure is coursing through them and it's all because of a woman's undoing. So, it's a big accomplishment on the part of the woman. And some if not majority of the female population get their own release by feeling their partner's load inside them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never knew this was a turn on for me until I saw a video on another site that just showed a penis being stroked until it came. And came. And came....and came some more.

I must've watched it like six or seven times. Since then the thought that my husband is coming in me sets me off and I like to imagine him coming like a fire hose in me!