Embarrassing moment

last reply
15 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last night I was at a party, and hooking up with this guy. It was not the best decision, but that's not what I am here to talk about. What do you do if your sexual partner gets, "whiskey dick"?
Lurker
0 likes
Find another willing partner that can still get it up or use some popsicles sticks and duct tape.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyboobbabe
Last night I was at a party, and hooking up with this guy. It was not the best decision, but that's not what I am here to talk about. What do you do if your sexual partner gets, "whiskey dick"?

Be relieved that there wasn't a situation in which he'd falsely accuse you of .

Ok - that was wrong.

You do nothing. It's not a relationship. So just shrug it off and go 'oh well' . . . he might not even remember.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It isn't your fault nor his if his willy isn't upto it.

Been there myself, the guy gets fraustrated and is more embarrassed than the partner. It happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
**content removed for violating Lush terms & conditions** caught me masterbating.
Lurker
0 likes
Caught fucking my Gf doggie style by **content removed for violating Lush terms & conditions**
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by sexyboobbabe

It certainly happens at the most inopportune times... Though frustrating for both parties, a quick thinking and selfless man will have the problem "licked" in no time at all...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale

It certainly happens at the most inopportune times... Though frustrating for both parties, a quick thinking and selfless man will have the problem "licked" in no time at all...

if only all men thought like this...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyboobbabe

How do you know if he wasn't using whiskey as a cover for his ED problem? Yes, it sounds crazy, but some men get themselves in over their heads, you see? They have a problem but still want to think, that unless women know about it, he can still get the thrill of the flirt! But if she gets unexpectedly serious, and the time has come to pull the trigger, they realize they don't have a gun to pull the trigger on, and have to cover themselves. Whiskey gives them their way out.

So unless you saw it at full mast prior to the whiskey,......
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If it's a random hookup, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Plenty of dicks out there willing and waiting to get fucked.

If it's your guy, reassure him. It happens to every guy. More often than you think. And besides, he has a mouth...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sexyboobbabe

I guess you'd figure out how much sexual prowess he has without using a stiffy?

Whiskey dick, such a curse. It's why I don't really drink if I expect to get laid that night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush

if only all men thought like this...

I agree completely, unfortunately he was not a very giving partner, and only thought about his own needs.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Frankly if he is too drunk to get it up YOU don't have to do anything, he's the one letting you down!
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby has ED and I've found a little love and attention usually brings him around. Of course if you can't be bothered investing any effort in attempting to resuscitate it maybe a toy could have come in handy?
'There are other worlds than these.'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby has ED and I've found a little love and attention usually brings him around. Of course if you can't be bothered investing any effort in attempting to resuscitate it maybe a toy could have come in handy?
'There are other worlds than these.'
Lurker
0 likes
I get the opposite when i'm drunk can't get the fucker down
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happens.. and there's not really much you can do about it I mean hes drunk.. like someone else said earlier he possibly will not even remember so don't worry about it too much.