Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why is squirting such a huge turn on for guys?

last reply
31 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure if there is a similar thread about this here, but I'll ask away. Is squirting a huge turn on for guys? Why? Are there any that don't like it?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by theallegorist
Why is squirting such a huge turn on for you guys?

It's not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It's not.

I think, I have to rephrase the question.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i think its a turn on for some because so few girls actually do it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's atrophy for the guy knowing the girl is comfortable enough in the relationship to fully let go and enjoy an Orgasm that so many never will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fairly similar to the satisfaction a women gets from making a man cum and blow his load.
Lurker
0 likes
I think that men like doing the yard work...however where I come from its called a lawn sprinkler
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is a major turn on for me especially if I caused it. Why you ask. Why do I prefer a woman with curves and a great smile. Just something I like.
Lurker
0 likes
I have thought about it and it is definitely a big turn on. That's because I like anything that comes out of the pussy. I mean, in my imagination, I am sweetly licking the girl like a little kitten laps up milk and then she cums and squirts... it feels incomplete NOT to drink that sweet nectar that erupts from her. Its exactly how I would feel if the girl gave me a blowjob but didn't swallow... it just feels incomplete...
Lurker
0 likes
its a major turn on. i love it. had two girls that squirted and it was amazing, one of them didnt at first because she was worried i'd find it weird but when she found out how much i loved being soaked by her juices she'd would everytime, many times a session. I also got a third girl to squirt but she really was embarrassed and couldnt understand how amazing it was.

I think i like it so much cos not all girls do and it really shows how much fun they're having, any girl who squirts should embrace it and if the guy doesnt love them squirting then he isnt worth it!
Lurker
0 likes
I love when my girlfriend does it, but I honestly think it is our connection and us sharing something like that together that turns me on more than the mere fact that she is squirting. I hope that makes sense. I guess what I'm saying is that to me it really more about being with a specific person than what her specific "talents" may be.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
Fairly similar to the satisfaction a women gets from making a man cum and blow his load.

This. It's the feeling and visual of seeing your lady orgasm, the *material proof* if you will. Myself, I also like to get dirty with both squirt and cum, but I'm selective about the moment/place I perform such dirty sessions. The day right before changing the bed sheets usually leads to some messy sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is the ultimate orgasm and more juices for the yummy for the tummy!
Lurker
0 likes
For me it's a huge turn on! The feel of those juices all over the place and the sight of the woman gasping and trembling is amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl

This is the same way I feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl

I think this is one of the best answers in this thread.

For some, it is a simple kink or fetish--it's just one of the buttons that can be pushed. For many, even among that group, it is a simple sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. There is often a bit of pride and ego involved as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Ive only ever experienced it a few times, but I don't find it to be a turn on. Don't get me wrong, I love it when my partner orgasms, but squirting isn't a huge turn on for me. I don't hate it... But I don't love it either.
Lurker
0 likes
Turn on for women as well
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like it. I like it very much!

In my girlfriend's culture (she comes from an east African country), it's pretty much expected that a woman will do it. People from her country talk quite openly about sexual matters, and I get the impression that the more a woman squirts, the better she is considered to be as a lover.

For me, I find it so sexy to feel that wetness trickling down over my balls. Mmmm, really like it!
Lurker
0 likes
I think that it tends to feed the man's ego as a lover. When women squirt we see it as kind of the pinnacle of sexual achievement, which for most men is a pretty big deal. Plus it's damned hot and usually a massive visual turn on.
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
I have thought about it and it is definitely a big turn on. That's because I like anything that comes out of the pussy. I mean, in my imagination, I am sweetly licking the girl like a little kitten laps up milk and then she cums and squirts... it feels incomplete NOT to drink that sweet nectar that erupts from her. Its exactly how I would feel if the girl gave me a blowjob but didn't swallow... it just feels incomplete...

So to qualify this. All of the women you have been with have squirted? Like a kitten that laps up milk? again......WTF does that mean? I'm sure you have no idea what a squirting woman looks in real life.....let alone experiencing or tasting one.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all women can squirt. For me it's not necessary to squirt. I do love it, but I love the wetness. I love knowing that I caused her to cum. To be soaking wet. To want more and that I can keep making her cum. I love the feeling especially if we are both cumming at the same time. I love tasting her while she is squirting. But hey, I absolutely love it wet and sticky and slippery. To each his own I suppose
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My buddy's a squirter, its a turn on for me because i know she only squirts when she's seriously turned on, so I know im doin something right..
Lurker
0 likes
It's not. At all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoy seeing my partner have an orgasm (squirt) especially because I know for some girls that's an embarrassing thing.
Personally I see it as being comfortable and accepted by her smile plus I like seeing the satisfaction on her face afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is to me. I've had a couple of squirters and its erotic. One of them would get goose bumps all over just before and the others feet would go ice cold and she loved to squirt while being eaten out. Sometimes I really miss them....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the turn to me is seeing her after she has squirted after oral she is a woman on a mission lol but the second and third times she squirts that just push us both over the top !!!! I just love the look on her face of all stress is gone and she is relaxed from the pleasure…. Yup that’s it for me lol
Lurker
0 likes
Just so erotic.. the visual equivalent of a guy spurting;)
Lurker
0 likes
It mystical and magical

Its like common sense everyone should have it but it appears that few do

I was so excited the first time my wife really let go a torrent of juice. No one had been abl to release her this way before. It boosted my ego