Login

Breasts - How to?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is from my imagination: I start with soft caresses with fingers and the palms then slowly press my nose into it and rub it for a while before kissing it all over and progressively parting my lips until I can slide out the tongue and start licking. But where do you like getting licked? On the nipples? All over? Do you like it if I suckle it as if drinking milk? How would you like it done? How would you like to do it?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
This is from my imagination: I start with soft caresses with fingers and the palms then slowly press my nose into it and rub it for a while before kissing it all over and progressively parting my lips until I can slide out the tongue and start licking. But where do you like getting licked? On the nipples? All over? Do you like it if I suckle it as if drinking milk? How would you like it done? How would you like to do it?

You're doing it wrong already, as you're overthinking it. And whatever you do, don't overdo do it either. I'm not a woman, but there's no rule really. Some like having their titties sucked hard, some prefer just a gentle touch.

The best thing to do is start slowly and work from there depending on how she responds.

Personnally, I prefer to simply caress with my hands while penetrating, with a little kiss/lick/suck from time to time. My hands are not only focused on their breasts either, that might feel awkward. Women like to be touched a bit everywhere... hips, stomach, side, legs, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

You're doing it wrong already, as you're overthinking it. And whatever you do, don't overdo do it either. I'm not a woman, but there's no rule really. Some like having their titties sucked hard, some prefer just a gentle touch.

The best thing to do is start slowly and work from there depending on how she responds.

Personnally, I prefer to simply caress with my hands while penetrating, with a little kiss/lick/suck from time to time. My hands are not only focused on their breasts either, that might feel awkward. Women like to be touched a bit everywhere... hips, stomach, side, legs, etc.

Exactly. We are all different. Some like rough breast play, others like it soft. I like it somewhere in between. I love mine to be licked more than sucked. But I also like my nipples to be gently bitten. And don't only focus on my nipples, I love to be licked and touched all over my breasts!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

You know - there are thousands of stories on this website and a lot of them include breast play and all these other things you're wondering.

I suggest you read - and a lot - there's a lot of good, vivid reality there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

You know - there are thousands of stories on this website and a lot of them include breast play and all these other things you're wondering.

I suggest you read - and a lot - there's a lot of good, vivid reality there.

It's hard to sort reality from somebody's wild imagination for me. You could help by pointing at specific stories maybe? Anyway, this forum is about asking the gals. If I can't ask you, it defeats the whole purpose I guess...