Squirting

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi girls, I was reading a story the other day and I started wondering, how many of you actually squirt? And to those who do, what usually gets you going?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I myself am a squirter and I think its one of the hottest things possible....
Lurker
0 likes
I am a squirter. When I'm really into it, it is more like a flood!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's never happened for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This topic has come up many times and I think I've answered it more than once...but since I'm here...

Yes, I'm a squirter or rather a gusher which is why I love deep penetration as much as I do smile
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
This topic has come up many times and I think I've answered it more than once...but since I'm here...

Yes, I'm a squirter or rather a gusher which is why I love deep penetration as much as I do smile

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only squirt when my nipples are being stimulated, such as after they have been repeatedly caressed/stroked...and if that doesn't make me squirt, my boyfriends will clamp my nipples with clothing clips -- that always causes an embarrassing torrent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jenniferlee
I only squirt when my nipples are being stimulated, such as after they have been repeatedly caressed/stroked...and if that doesn't make me squirt, my boyfriends will clamp my nipples with clothing clips -- that always causes an embarrassing torrent.

So, penetration doesn't do it for you at all? What about oral? Do you cum when a man is eating you?
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?