Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you enjoy this naughty dirty little act?

last reply
34 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You pee and instead of wiping you simply pull back your panties. The eroticism here involves both you and your lover. For the lover, the turn on is when licking your pussy they get a taste of your nectar and it simply feels so dirty. For you, the act is sooo out of ordinary, sooo naughty, its something you normally wouldn't do but you can see how it is such a naughty thing. And as you pull your panties back the thought of your lover licking and enjoying your girl juices, both of you sharing the dirty little secret, you just get wet by the very act of pulling the panties back.... maybe you even let out a small moan as you do it.

Would you like doing this? Would you go down on another girl if she did it? Did you get wet reading this? Do you think the next time you pee you are going to end up doing it just for the heck of it? ;) If you end up doing it even once, please do tell us.

Personally I would get really turned on knowing my girl has been a naughty dirty girl and has been preparing her pussy for me mmmmmmmmm

Added after receiving many responses:

The smell seems to be a recurrent theme here. Maybe I should add that the girl drinks loads of water so that her pee is absolutely clear (NONE of the yellow stuff). What then? Also, the smell depends on what you have been eating. Giving a proper diet, the smell can be musky and heady... you would even describe it as raunchy!!! Thoughts please?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
You pee and instead of wiping you simply pull back your panties. The eroticism here involves both you and your lover. For the lover, the turn on is when licking your pussy they get a taste of your nectar and it simply feels so dirty.(...)

Pee is not the nectar, it's just a dirty byproduct of her common everyday life.

I sure love to taste the sweet nectar of my ladies, but much prefer it pure and unaltered.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Pee is not the nectar, it's just a dirty byproduct of her common everyday life.

I sure love to taste the sweet nectar of my ladies, but much prefer it pure and unaltered.

I am using nectar as a euphemism here ;) Actually, personally I think calling it euphemism is too harsh, I should say 'pet name' simply smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
You mean pee and not wipe myself afterwards? And just walk around having peed without wiping myself?

Eww.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
You mean pee and not wipe myself afterwards? And just walk around having peed without wiping myself?

Eww.

Yes - disgusting. So 'Seinfeld' "I haven't a square to spare." - How many times have we had to deal with that and 'oooh - sexy time' is not a thought that comes to mind.

I'm beginning to question his numerical years What's next 'do you like it when you like it?'
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

I'm beginning to question his numerical years What's next 'do you like it when you like it?'

I was thinking something more like :

"So this is my imagination again. Imagine gals, if I asked you gently to sit on my face, while I'm poetically expressing how I find you stunning. Then I could "stick it in" into your oh-so-lovely-forbidden-domain until cosmic forces part our ways. Would you like that? Does that get you wet?"

Sorry to you OP if you're reading this (sincerely), but with your many threads about random fantasies, you had to figure someone would mock you soon enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I understand if somebody gets disgusted with it. You can try to mock and you will get points for trying hard. That's the best you can do smile Anyway, back to the topic at hand please. I am waiting for the other girls to give their opinion.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
I am waiting for the other girls to give their opinion.

Somehow, how can see where this is going...

Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm it seems I am really not getting responses from the more wilder population on lush. How do I know? Reading around, I encountered one of naughtyannie's posts and the signature encourages to 'go on and click the link you don't know what you are missing'. I did. I now have a raving raging hard on LOL!!! But poor me, naughtyannie doesn't want to reply on my threads sad
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Somehow, how can see where this is going...

It's OK SP no need to be so jealous. Think hard and you could get some questions of your own to ask the girls.
Lurker
0 likes

Eww.

The ewww is exactly the turn on here slippery smile Its the fact that your lover would enjoy licking your pussy afterwards and the naughtiness of doing something so 'forbidden' (by your own standards of hygiene/morality whatever) Its the thought that it will give a special flavor and aroma to your pussy which your lover would enjoy. And you don't have to do it always either. I wonder next time you pee whether you would debate yourself about just pulling 'em up just this once or wiping off ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
Hmmm it seems I am really not getting responses from the more wilder population on lush. How do I know? Reading around, I encountered one of naughtyannie's posts and the signature encourages to 'go on and click the link you don't know what you are missing'. I did. I now have a raving raging hard on LOL!!! But poor me, naughtyannie doesn't want to reply on my threads sad

naughtyannie is also a fake account.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

naughtyannie is also a fake account.

OK. Let's put it this way. I wish the author of all those stories would comment on my threads if the author is a female smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

The ewww is exactly the turn on here slippery smile Its the fact that your lover would enjoy licking your pussy afterwards and the naughtiness of doing something so 'forbidden' (by your own standards of hygiene/morality whatever) Its the thought that it will give a special flavor and aroma to your pussy which your lover would enjoy. And you don't have to do it always either. I wonder next time you pee whether you would debate yourself about just pulling 'em up just this once or wiping off ;)

I'm one of those ladies that breaks out in a cold sweat if I pee THEN realize their is no toilet tissue. Just because something is 'forbidden' doesn't mean it's going to be a turn on. As for the aroma? A stale pee smell in my panties is not something I'd enjoy either.

Whether I would debate the issue of wiping, I don't generally debate something which is an automatic response.

I'm with slippery..... ewww

Lurker
0 likes
This isn't something that I personally would try but, hey, if that's why you are into go for your life!
Lurker
0 likes
tango48, Wildcat, LovelyLadyJay: Thanks for your input!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is not something I'd try if I am to decide on my own. And I wonder why some would call it "delicious taboo"? If, by chance, my partner wants to try it or if he enjoys it, then maybe I can indulge him. Seriously, I haven't done anything like it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by theallegorist
This is not something I'd try if I am to decide on my own. And I wonder why some would call it "delicious taboo"? If, by chance, my partner wants to try it or if he enjoys it, then maybe I can indulge him. Seriously, I haven't done anything like it.

Would it turn you on to do it for your partner? Would you feel sexy pulling the panties up, thinking about the special present you are preparing and when it will get 'unwrapped'? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to be clean when being licked and have no desire to be with someone that wants to lick up my leftover urine. Also, smelling like an outhouse from the country fair, is not the enticing aroma that I am striving for.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I prefer to be clean when being licked and have no desire to be with someone that wants to lick up my leftover urine. Also, smelling like an outhouse from the country fair, is not the enticing aroma that I am striving for.

Thanks for your input LusciousLola
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a fan of the drip-dry method, that's why I always have a small pack of tissues in my bag. If my panties are going to be wet I don't want them wet from urine. Yuk
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I'm not a fan of the drip-dry method, that's why I always have a small pack of tissues in my bag. If my panties are going to be wet I don't want them wet from urine. Yuk

Thanks for your input Kimasa
Lurker
0 likes
I'm too OCD for that. Also yeah... urine doesn't smell great - I have had times where I haven't wanted to wait for my lover to shower after normal working day etc and I've gone down on her and it didn't bother me, but naturally she had wiped so I guess it was completely different to what it would have been if she hadn't... I don't think I'd mind TOO much if she hadn't wiped (depends how desperate I was to have her) but as for someone doing that to me? nope. not a chance.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmm the smell seems to be a recurrent theme here. Maybe I should add that the girl drinks loads of water so that her pee is absolutely clear (NONE of the yellow stuff). What then? Also, the smell depends on what you have been eating. Giving a proper diet, the smell can be musky and heady... you would even describe it as raunchy!!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
Hmmmm the smell seems to be a recurrent theme here. Maybe I should add that the girl drinks loads of water so that her pee is absolutely clear (NONE of the yellow stuff). What then? Also, the smell depends on what you have been eating. Giving a proper diet, the smell can be musky and heady... you would even describe it as raunchy!!!

For me it's the entire act itself. Not just the smell. Just the thought of walking around with pee-drippings in my panties does nothing for me.

As I see it, you're gonna get mixed reviews from this. There are people on this site who are into watersports, so this is right up their alley. There are some that aren't. So just focus more on the answers that are to your liking. You'll be way more successful if you approach it that way instead of trying to convince women to think otherwise of something they know they don't like.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes

For me it's the entire act itself. Not just the smell. Just the thought of walking around with pee-drippings in my panties does nothing for me.

As I see it, you're gonna get mixed reviews from this. There are people on this site who are into watersports, so this is right up their alley. There are some that aren't. So just focus more on the answers that are to your liking. You'll be way more successful if you approach it that way instead of trying to convince women to think otherwise of something they know they don't like.

OK I am sorry if you felt I am trying to convince you. I take your point.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
You pee and instead of wiping you simply pull back your panties. The eroticism here involves both you and your lover. For the lover, the turn on is when licking your pussy they get a taste of your nectar and it simply feels so dirty. For you, the act is sooo out of ordinary, sooo naughty, its something you normally wouldn't do but you can see how it is such a naughty thing. And as you pull your panties back the thought of your lover licking and enjoying your girl juices, both of you sharing the dirty little secret, you just get wet by the very act of pulling the panties back.... maybe you even let out a small moan as you do it.

Would you like doing this? Would you go down on another girl if she did it? Did you get wet reading this? Do you think the next time you pee you are going to end up doing it just for the heck of it? ;) If you end up doing it even once, please do tell us.

Personally I would get really turned on knowing my girl has been a naughty dirty girl and has been preparing her pussy for me mmmmmmmmm

Added after receiving many responses:

The smell seems to be a recurrent theme here. Maybe I should add that the girl drinks loads of water so that her pee is absolutely clear (NONE of the yellow stuff). What then? Also, the smell depends on what you have been eating. Giving a proper diet, the smell can be musky and heady... you would even describe it as raunchy!!! Thoughts please?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Would it turn you on to do it for your partner? Would you feel sexy pulling the panties up, thinking about the special present you are preparing and when it will get 'unwrapped'? smile

I'd simply be doing it for the pleasure of my partner, not mine. If this is his fantasy, perhaps I'll try to fulfill it in a sense. Hygiene is really a big issue for majority of the female population and I'd really prefer to be clean. I would be more comfortable and I don't have to worry about anything.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.