Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls what is your concept of 'dirty/naughty/randy/raunchy little slut'?

last reply
17 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
To elaborate a bit, what are your fantasies that you associate with the words 'dirty/naughty/randy/raunchy/filthy little slut'? You know, the ones you keep locked up so deep down they don't even exist smile
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
To elaborate a bit, what are your fantasies that you associate with the words 'dirty/naughty/randy/raunchy/filthy little slut'? You know, the ones you keep locked up so deep down they don't even exist smile

Man, you have so many questions going on all at once. Other people also have questions they'd like answered, so ease off just a little.

Your questions so far were relevant and well written, but you've got all your life to learn.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Man, you have so many questions going on all at once. Other people also have questions they'd like answered, so ease off just a little.

You're questions so far were relevant and well written, but you've got all your life to learn.

AWWWWWWW *pouty mouth* Others can learn along with me really. I never told anyone not to post new questions
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

You're questions so far were relevant and well written, but you've got all your life to learn.

no, dude, some of these are refreshing! let the man run with them! beats answering questions about my tits or if i shave my pussy or not! you go, PC! don't let them cage you! run wild, run free, baby!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, my concept of d/n/r/r ls is the girl whose adventurous and not afraid to try new things or be judged about her sexuality - the girl who is into sex, likes it kinky, and isn't ashamed about it. smile btw, i'm a dirty little slut. i even have the tee-shirt. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

AWWWWWWW *pouty mouth* Others can learn along with me really. I never told anyone not to post new questions

I meant no offense, but you could surely learn better if you focused your attention on a maximum of 2-3 questions at once. Right now you have like 7 threads opened just on the first page of Ask the Gals. You're probably on a Lush-newbie hype, but as I've said you've got plenty of time ahead.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite
(...) btw, i'm a dirty little slut. i even have the tee-shirt. ;)

Does it read "I survived a wicked orgy" ?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Does it read "I survived a wicked orgy" ?

no, but i have one of those too. 3 in fact. AND a trophy!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

no, dude, some of these are refreshing! let the man run with them! beats answering questions about my tits or if i shave my pussy or not! you go, PC! don't let them cage you! run wild, run free, baby!

Thanks for all the encouragement sprite. I'll keep 'em cummin' ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
btw, my concept of d/n/r/r ls is the girl whose adventurous and not afraid to try new things or be judged about her sexuality - the girl who is into sex, likes it kinky, and isn't ashamed about it. smile btw, i'm a dirty little slut. i even have the tee-shirt. ;)

There are many kinks sprite :) Which ones define YOUR dnrrls? ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

There are many kinks sprite smile Which ones define YOUR dnrrls? ;)

to quote Marlon Brando: Whaddaya got?

no, seriously, my kinks? i'm a practicioner of bdsm and i i'm into kittygirl roleplay and watersports - those are probably the biggies in the world of somewhat tabboo - beyond that, i just like sex. a lot. i'm quite good at it too.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Thanks for all the encouragement sprite. I'll keep 'em cummin' ;)

I'll put you right back into your cage if you venture too far, you wild little thing...

Between, why don't you find yourself an Avatar? It will be easier to recognize you then. Red/whites are usually pointless in their posts.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I'll put you right back into your cage if you venture too far, you wild little thing...

Between, why don't you find yourself an Avatar? It will be easier to recognize you then. Red/whites are usually pointless in their posts.

agreed! rise above the crowd, stand out, show off your uniqueness.

oh, btw, SP? i think you're pretty amazing too - glad you found us and are sticking around and no, i haven't been drinking. much...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

to quote Marlon Brando: Whaddaya got?

no, seriously, my kinks? i'm a practicioner of bdsm and i i'm into kittygirl roleplay and watersports - those are probably the biggies in the world of somewhat tabboo - beyond that, i just like sex. a lot. i'm quite good at it too.

OOOOOOOHHH watersports mmmmmmm we are kindred spirits. And watersports shall be the next thread but now I need to go and take care of matters in the real world...
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite

oh, btw, SP? i think you're pretty amazing too - glad you found us and are sticking around and no, i haven't been drinking. much...

Why would you need to be drunk to appreciate me? It will only distort all my fantastic shapes and features anyways. But it's a pleasure to be around.

Now let's keep this on topic...
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I like them, it adds extra kink to the bedroom. biggrin
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jinxy
I like them, it adds extra kink to the bedroom. biggrin

Would you like to elaborate more Jinxy? Exactly what kinks turn you on?
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm it seems I am really not getting responses from the more wilder population on lush. How do I know? Reading around, I encountered one of naughtyannie's posts and the signature encourages to 'go on and click the link you don't know what you are missing'. I did. I now have a raving raging hard on LOL!!! But poor me, naughtyannie doesn't want to reply on my threads sad