Sharing your wife

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
About a year ago I shared with my wife the fantasy of seeing her with another man. We have role played and bought toys, I know she wants to do it how can I make it happen.....help!
Lurker
0 likes
Talk to her openly and honestly about how the thought of seeing her with another man really excites you, ask her how she genuinely feels about it. Discuss the pro's and con's: could this destroy your marriage or do you feel it would make you stronger. Discuss people you both are interested in asking to be the other man, and where you would like this to happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slippery slope my friend. Make sure you're BOTH on the same page about it and that you're thinking with your brains and not just your cock and/or pussy. Once that bell has been rung, there is no undoing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby has the same fantasy. I like to indulge him in fantasy only. I just don't think I could follow through. I hope fantasy is 'enough' for him in this area...I hate to disappoint him.
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby loves sharing me weather he joins in or watches. I think his favorite is me swallowing his cock down my throat while a man is ramming away at my pussy. He can't hold out long. When the guy fucking my pussy cums so does he and I swallow it all. After a session with up to three other guy, our one-on-one sex is unbelievable for the next 2-4 weeks. He loves it, I love it. Nobody is hurt. Anybody can say no. I don't know why everyone doesn't do this if their marriage is strong enough.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by biggdoggjim1
About a year ago I shared with my wife the fantasy of seeing her with another man. We have role played and bought toys, I know she wants to do it how can I make it happen.....help!

Start out with helping her realize one of her fantasies... unless you know, it involves you swallowing 9 inches of hard asian cock, while being buttfucked by three guys taking turns and then your face painted with cum by all four dudes.

Just say'n...

Some fantasies are better left, unrealized.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
me and my girlfriend share girls for threesomes. so theres no cheating involved if shes in it too. we both love it and theres no flaws yet. the occasional jealousy, but its forgotten within the minute lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This only works if you both are agreeable, and very into this kind of lifestyle, you cannot "convince" her to do it. To try to do so is a slippery slope to divorce...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Start out with helping her realize one of her fantasies... unless you know, it involves you swallowing 9 inches of hard asian cock, while being buttfucked by three guys taking turns and then your face painted with cum by all four dudes.

Oddly, that would be helping her realize one of my fantasies.
[url]http://[/url]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wouldn't do it. Have the fantasy of doing it with my wife as I am someone other than me & playing Role Playing...
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by biggdoggjim1

So you've already talked about it, or are you just surmising from the fantasy she has indulged? This needs to become her fantasy too. Go slowly and start talking specifics, how you would do it, who you would do it with. A hotel room, your marital bed? It needs to be something you both want.