Wife sharing

last reply
28 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Any guys out there share their wife? If so was it what you thought. Are there any men out there that have this fantasy as well?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From my point of view as a shared wife, i think the whole idea is fantastic. my husband willingly shares me and even helps find me new hotties to play with. I love living the "Hotwife" lifestyle, and go out about 2-3 times a week. some of my dates even come to our home for dinner and play after. having dinner with a hot boyfriend and my husband at the same time drives me crazy, espacially knowing that I will soon be his for the night while my husband sits and waits for me... What a kick!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
From my point of view as a shared wife, i think the whole idea is fantastic. my husband willingly shares me and even helps find me new hotties to play with. I love living the "Hotwife" lifestyle, and go out about 2-3 times a week. some of my dates even come to our home for dinner and play after. having dinner with a hot boyfriend and my husband at the same time drives me crazy, espacially knowing that I will soon be his for the night while my husband sits and waits for me... What a kick!

If only I could get my wife to read your post. I'd absolutely love it if she would be this open minded!
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to share my wife, but I do not think she is into it. So it's a huge fantasy that I doubt will ever happen.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my girlfriend's culture, it's completely ok for a married woman to have a boyfriend, and men are expected to accept that their wives will be fucked by others. But it's not "in your face".
Lurker
0 likes
We use to have an open relationship, but painful events that happened to both of us from our outside partners caused us to close it back down a decade ago.

IF we found the right people, we MIGHT open it up again, but the others would have to be special indeed and it wouldn't be soon after meeting them - they'd have to become friends with both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would share my wife with another woman, without the need to watch, specifically one in particular that I thought we were going to bring home from the bar. However, she's not that open minded. I've had past girlfriends that I would have easily shared if we were in an open relationship. Wow, thinking back to all the fun times I could have had with past girlfriends that I missed out on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex &i did this many times &found it fantastic for all.it also creates a very speciaj frendship.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't understand, if you love your wife why would you want someone else to have her?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pussylicious
I don't understand, if you love your wife why would you want someone else to have her?

It wasn't a matter of "letting someone else have her" so much as a sharing.

Look up the writings on 'Polyamory'
Lurker
0 likes
I will share someone elses wife no problem, but would never share my wife knowingly with another
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to watch and share by wife with others, think that is so sexy and exciting
Lurker
0 likes
With another girl yes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Did it, several times with my very best friend. All 3 of us enjoyed it. It's been a few years now but I would do it again. Probably only with him because I totally trust him. And he shared his wife with me too. It was a great situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jb101
In my girlfriend's culture, it's completely ok for a married woman to have a boyfriend, and men are expected to accept that their wives will be fucked by others. But it's not "in your face".

What culture is that??
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The threesomes I have been involved with have all been with married couples. I would definitely do repeat performances with all of them. It has to be people you can trust, and it has to be comfortable all around for it to work right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Pussylicious, why?? I love my wife and don't think I could share her. I'll be honest, I have thought of this fantasy, but it brought up some issues in my mind. What if she found someone who was better than me? What if he was bigger? What if she no longer desired me, only other men? The fantasy would be very hot and I do want nothing but pleasure for my wife. But I think it will only be just that: a fantasy. I would probably only consider it if she brought it up with no prompting from me. She has never voiced any interest in it and says she is happy the way things are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doubt it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tango48
doubt it!

Thanks Tango48, really great constructive feedback. A 2 word response??? Really??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I've shared my wife with a good friend. Then he got married, and in a few years was back wanting to fuck my wife, so I got them back fucking and this went on for about 15 years, him coming up and fucking her, and her sucking his cock. Then we moved and didn't see him for about 9 or 10 years and he moved to Yuma and we went down and stayed in his motorhome, He told me he still wanted to fuck her, so I told him ok, and we worked on her until she fucked him, It was great, read my stories and you'll enjoy wife sharing.
0 likes
It's one of those fantasies that I'm not really sure I would want to become reality. For all the positive things I hear, there is still a certain "but it's MY wife" element. My wife wouldn't go for it, or any other "open" arrangement, anyway.

If it could happen, I'd rather she and I share a male lover in an MMF threesome than just her having all the fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jb101

Curious, what culture is that?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I've shared my wife and she has shared me. She has the pleasure of living out her sexual fantasies by being with other men and I have the pleasure of watching. For me it's a total turn on watching my wife enjoy another man. The same for her when I'm with another woman. It only adds to our own sexual pleasure when we are alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's an appealing fantasy but wouldn't do it in real life
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
It's an appealing fantasy but wouldn't do it in real life

totally agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sharing my wife with the right guys.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by bassguitarbubba
Yes, I've shared my wife and she has shared me. She has the pleasure of living out her sexual fantasies by being with other men and I have the pleasure of watching. For me it's a total turn on watching my wife enjoy another man. The same for her when I'm with another woman. It only adds to our own sexual pleasure when we are alone.

Just an exciting fantasy for me but have doubts about it for real, encouraging that it works for you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by thedean65
I love sharing my wife with the right guys.

Exciting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had several gf whom I shared with other men or their other bf. Sometimes jealousy did emerge, but for the most part we got along & had sex with her together as well.