Up the ass crack G-String gets u horny?

last reply
30 replies
12.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I mean if it is just the right size, I imagine it would give just the right amount of sensation around your sensitive bum hole. Do you get aroused by this? Do you knowingly wear G-Strings to get aroused like that and to feel the pleasure all the time? Imagine this right now: your lover lovingly slides his finger, pulls out the string a bit, slides in the finger, and gently caresses your bum hole. You've already been getting pleasure wearing the G-String. Does this turn you on?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Dude, you should really consider submitting a story here. Your scenarios are golden.

Also, if a woman feels her G-string, that means it's too small. If it's too small, that means it's uncomfortable and uncomfortable is far from arousing. The whole point of wearing a G-string other than turning someone on is to not feel your underwear.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
I mean if it is just the right size, I imagine it would give just the right amount of sensation around your sensitive bum hole. Do you get aroused by this? Do you knowingly wear G-Strings to get aroused like that and to feel the pleasure all the time? Imagine this right now: your lover lovingly slides his finger, pulls out the string a bit, slides in the finger, and gently caresses your bum hole. You've already been getting pleasure wearing the G-String. Does this turn you on?

I've never felt my g string. I imagine most don't. It's a small band if fabric. Too much friction there and it becomes uncomfortable. Guys might like it for the visual. I wear them when I can't have a pantyline showin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I wear a G-String, I always makes sure its comfortable otherwise, the sensation around the area is unpleasant. I, for one, dress for comfort. It's just an added visual bonus for the guys when they see someone wearing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wore it only when we go to our private spot or when I want to seduce him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love G-Strings and the reason I do is that when I wear them I don't even realize I have anything on. A too tight strip of Lyrca rubbing against by butt hole isn't the arousal I'm going for, rather the arousal the person who sees me in them gets!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Not arousing at all....

True, But this sure Is................I'm sure she would agree!! HAHA

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Lol, yes, that is much more erotic than 'flossing' with g-strings

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks!! Too uncomfortable!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

MMMMMM I'm the girl who's doing the licking smile [NOTE: NO I'm NOT a girl in real life, but who would mind being a stunningly beautiful blonde teenage girl? :) )
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Erm no , that leaves me concentrating on pulling knickers out of my arse and that's about it. I hate G strings, fucking horrible underwear, why bother! Caress my bum fine,stick a thread of fabric across it to floss, No.
Lurker
0 likes
This is not aimed at you personally pussycurious but just a general observation based on my own personal experience. Other women my differ with me but...

Women who enjoy wearing sexy underwear wear it because it makes them feel good, sexy, naughty etc and they know it turns most men on but it doesn't mean we walk around wetting our knickers with excitement.

What I mean is some men, usually the younger ones, get very turned on by seeing us in sexy underwear and think we must be as equally turned on by wearing it. We don't but we love the effect it has on men. Now that reaction can turn us on but not the garments them self. Shoot me down in flames girls if I'm wrong.

And as others have said if you can feel the G-string its too small
Lurker
0 likes
for me g-strings are for how they make my ass look, not about any physical pleasure for my butthole.
butt floss isn't really that wonderful a feeling, but seeing someone looking at my ass makes up for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I love G-Strings and the reason I do is that when I wear them I don't even realize I have anything on. A too tight strip of Lyrca rubbing against by butt hole isn't the arousal I'm going for, rather the arousal the person who sees me in them gets!!

I agree with Nikki, I love my G-stings and Thongs too and I wear them because I want men to see me in them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when my wife wears those g-strings like that i just want to pull them to the side and fuck her
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for all the replies girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am I one of the only ones who actually enjoys the feel of tight thongs or g-string rubbing against my butt-hole? It's an added bonus to watching the eyes of men follow the sway of my hips.
"The big difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for money usually costs a lot less."
-Brendan Behan

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star will be in the universe at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter."
-James T. Adams

"There are books in which the footnotes, or the comments scrawled by some reader's hand in the margin, are more interesting than the text. The world is one of those books."
-George Santayana

"Don't tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won't respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say. 'Melissa, you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep.'"
-Joan Rivers
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RoseOfDesires
Am I one of the only ones who actually enjoy the feel of tight thongs or g-string rubbing against my butt-hole? It's an added bonus to watching the eyes of men follow the sway of my hips.

Ooooooh mmmmm now that nice. I imagine a girl walking around in thongs/g-string enjoying the 'fullness' in her crack and the gentle push against her bum hole. That's so sexy!!! Thanks a lot for sharing this sweetie.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

you go ahead a wear a gstring and report back

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

you go ahead a wear a gstring and report back

Just for you, I just pulled my pajama bottom up my crack and masturbated. The feeling was wonderfully fulfilling and satisfying. I can imagine a girl walking around all day feeling stimulated and aroused like this. Thoughts?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Just for you, I just pulled my pajama bottom up my crack and masturbated. The feeling was wonderfully fulfilling and satisfying. I can imagine a girl walking around all day feeling stimulated and aroused like this. Thoughts?

Thoughts?

This is how most people here imagine you. You really think anybody is going to take your offensive words seriously? You're a joke around here, nothing more. Your fancy words are nothing near a tease ; a lot of people who answered positively to your nonsense are men, just as nut as you, who pretend to be women.

Do you need any more thoughts? Or have I made myself clear enough that your a moronic loser?
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

MMMMMM I'm the girl who's doing the licking smile [NOTE: NO I'm NOT a girl in real life, but who would mind being a stunningly beautiful blonde teenage girl? :) )

So you're the girl that's doing the licking that's not really a girl. But you want to be a girl? WTF?

You my friend, need something else to do in your life than post here in the forums. Go and run outside, or fly a kite or something.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

So you're the girl that's doing the licking that's not really a girl. But you want to be a girl? WTF?

You my friend, need something else to do in your life than post here in the forums. Go and run outside, or fly a kite or something.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Thoughts?

This is how most people here imagine you. You really think anybody is going to take your offensive words seriously? You're a joke around here, nothing more. Your fancy words are nothing near a tease ; a lot of people who answered positively to your nonsense are men, just as nut as you, who pretend to be women.

Do you need any more thoughts? Or have I made myself clear enough that your a moronic loser?

Now where would you get the picture from I wonder. Same place you got your avatar from I guess...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Don't put too much pressure on your brain.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Now where would you get the picture from I wonder. Same place you got your avatar from I guess...

Any of my friend can testify the Avatar is me. I offer plenty of proof in my profile. Anybody can achieve a physique like this... provided they're not a pathetic loser spamming internet forums all day.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Any of my friend can testify the Avatar is me. I offer plenty of proof in my profile. Anybody can achieve a physique like this... provided they're not a pathetic loser spamming internet forums all day.

Oh well, stop spamming then and work hard to get back that physique in the avatar. Good luck and I hope you don't commit suicide with one of those handguns you got. Sheeesh!!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Oh well, stop spamming then and work hard to get back that physique in the avatar. Good luck and I hope you don't commit suicide with one of those handguns you got. Sheeesh!!!

talk like that is uncalled for.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

talk like that is uncalled for.

Well ma'am, I think you're being rather very partial.