Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ok ladies...do you let your man or many men go back-and-forth on you? That being...ass to pussy, pussy to ass, and so on and so

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ONLY if I've really prepped beforehand. (And I mean REALLY prepped)
Or if we're in the shower.

Bladder/kidney/yeast infections are just not sexy in my books.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
ONLY if I've really prepped beforehand. (And I mean REALLY prepped)
Or if we're in the shower.

Bladder/kidney/yeast infections are just not sexy in my books.

Exactly what the good lady says...
Lurker
0 likes
puckerup.com

switching directly from the ass to the vagina is an almost surefire way to get a vaginal infection. Bacteria that lives naturally in the rectum (possibly along with some fecal matter) will be transferred to your pussy which will cause the infection. Since the pussy doesn’t naturally flush itself out, bacteria can set up shop, multiply, and live there until you treat it. Some women get yeast infections, others get bacterial infections like gardinerella.

So, in order to prevent this form of “cross contamination,” you want to take a few precautions. You can use a condom on cocks and sex toys, and put on a new condom when you move from ass to pussy. Or your husband can wash his penis or the sex toy with warm water and an antibacterial soap before switching orifices.

In addition, you should be aware that lube that goes into your ass and drips out of it can make its way to your pussy, which could also cause an infection. I do things to prevent what I call “the drip down effect.” I always have a box of baby wipes handy to make a clean swipe of the area (always swipe front to back). Baby wipes are made for the genital area and much less harsh than other wipes, like Wet Ones. I like the baby wipes that are unscented and alcohol-free; the “baby” smell isn’t erotic for me, and the alcohol-free wipes tend to be gentler on my delicate parts. After sex, I like to pee and wash my pussy with a gentle soap (I like Castille soap) to rinse out any remaining bacteria and prevent a urinary tract infection.

What puzzles me about your letter is that you have been avoiding anal penetration because of the ass-to-pussy restriction. Who says that anal sex must always include that particular kind of action? It’s safe to go from pussy to ass, or to have anal intercourse all on its own.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Hell no!

I have a friend who did get a vaginal infection from that. After hearing about that Dr. visit, no thanks!!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't do the double dipping thing when it comes to anal. So if you want multi-orifice intercourse, anal should be the big finish. The only double dipping I'll allow is pussy to anus but never vice versa.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
hmm well for me I do not like my guy switching from my butt to my pussy. I know if some women get their butts cleaned before having sex it can be safer. But as I put it to my boyfriend if he wants to double dip its condom for the butt then take the condom off for the pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Almost a guarantee of a trip to the OBGYN with Anal to Vagina.

Think I will pass on that one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if they wash completely clean after being in my ass. Like LaniWhore said, it is almost a guaranteed trip to the OBGyN for vaginal infection otherwise. Also, I want to be as clean as I can be before anal toosmile