Persistant problem

last reply
2 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay so after being sexual active for about 3 months, I have still failed to get off during sex Ive grown to accept it a try to have fun while having I personally love giving oral but receiving is boring even the one girl who gave me some with out a condom (oral) So the doctor thinks its low testosterone, I think Its there no connection with the woman. because when I was still a virgin I could do solo multiple times a night now its like eh to much hassle..... essential at 27 my sex drive is at 0

Anyone have any idea whats going on any advice
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Ryario_Darkstar
Okay so after being sexual active for about 3 months, I have still failed to get off during sex Ive grown to accept it a try to have fun while having I personally love giving oral but receiving is boring even the one girl who gave me some with out a condom (oral) So the doctor thinks its low testosterone, I think Its there no connection with the woman. because when I was still a virgin I could do solo multiple times a night now its like eh to much hassle..... essential at 27 my sex drive is at 0

Anyone have any idea whats going on any advice

well, usually i tend to take the advice of a doctor over that of random strangers on the internet. that's my advice, quite honestly. if he says you have low testosterone, maybe you should do something to up it - i am assuming there's something he can do like test you?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
probably ask the doctor to test you for low T..
but honestly I'm 20 I have had my sex drive die down at one point but it was mainly stress from work, school, and things of that nature..
still talking to your doctor is probably your best bet