Female Virgins

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is there a point or age where being a girl virgin is weird?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.I liked the fact that my ex wife was a virgin at 21. I knew shed sucked and wanked a million cocks, but sex didnt come natural to her. I wished she was a bit more experienced.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by garrym
No.I liked the fact that my ex wife was a virgin at 21. I knew shed sucked and wanked a million cocks, but sex didnt come natural to her. I wished she was a bit more experienced.

So - that's a yes, then. It bothered you that she was a virgin (if you wanted her to have more experience) ?
Lurker
0 likes
This answered nothing. Lol, thank you anyway guys.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't say "weird". Every woman is different in circumstances, attitude, experience, etc., There are no standardized benchmarks for virginity. What I have never comprehended, however, is this "pricelessness" placed on a lack of sexual experience by some people. for whatever motivation, be it religious, ethical, etc. If you've had nothing but bad sex, you can still be perceived as a "virgin" of sorts, I suppose, to those with more experience. Being a virgin doesn't make you "better" than anyone else or "worse". All it means is that you haven't "lost" (idiot word for it) your virginity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Is the short answer. Absolutely not is the slightly longer answer. Male virginity is stigmatised by your peers from about 15 onwards (even though only a fraction of the people whosay they are are doing anything sexual at that age actually are). For 'ordinary' young men (not idiots) I'd say you could be made fun of if you haven't by the time you are 18.

For girls, as far as guys were concerned, no. Because 'ordinary' guys would not really think about the fact that she was a virgin, probably like or respect it, probably secretly or not so secretly feel good that the prospective sexual partner hasn't been with anyone else. If they have a concern about it (which might be a big concern) it would be that they wouldn't be a good first time for her. The aforementioned 'idiot' guys would probably like "Fuck yeah bro! I'm gonna smash that virgin pussy, whooo!" *High fives* *Ass slaps* *Wank eachother off in a frenzy of bro-love*.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HandsomeScientist
No. Is the short answer. Absolutely not is the slightly longer answer. Male virginity is stigmatised by your peers from about 15 onwards (even though only a fraction of the people whosay they are are doing anything sexual at that age actually are). For 'ordinary' young men (not idiots) I'd say you could be made fun of if you haven't by the time you are 18.

For girls, as far as guys were concerned, no. Because 'ordinary' guys would not really think about the fact that she was a virgin, probably like or respect it, probably secretly or not so secretly feel good that the prospective sexual partner hasn't been with anyone else. If they have a concern about it (which might be a big concern) it would be that they wouldn't be a good first time for her. The aforementioned 'idiot' guys would probably like "Fuck yeah bro! I'm gonna smash that virgin pussy, whooo!" *High fives* *Ass slaps* *Wank eachother off in a frenzy of bro-love*.

Sum up perfectly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course not, you should also except people for themselves all individuals and all the choices they make, if they have chosen to stay a virgin and wait till they are ready then that's their right to do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do not think so, its their body and they can be a virgin or not till they want to be!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Not in my opinion tessa. It's the ladies choice when the time is right to lose her virginity, whatever age that might be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't necessarily say that there is any weird age for losing your virginity. After all, there are some men and women who are virgins and 90+. (As people age, however, the percentage of abstinent clergy does increase, but never becomes 100%).

After all, it's your body; just make sure that you're taking care of it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
30 lol thats just weird to think about
Lurker
0 likes
I find it extremely sexy to know that some women prefer to wait for marriage to lose their virginity. I've known women that were 40 when they lost their virginity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife was was a 22 year old virgin and I didn't think there was anything wrong with it.. She is amazingly hot and asked me out of the blue one night as a friend if I would accommodate with her loosing her verginity... I was more then happy to help not because she was a virgin because she was hot as hell!