Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does the panty color/style have anything to do with the mood your in?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was wondering if the Ladies of Lush think about the style and color of panties before putting them on. Example, do you pick a black thong for a date cause you know sex will follow?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yeah - I actually love colours when it comes to bras and thongs or boyshorts. Sometimes I'll pick according to mood or even as a little boost to cheer me up. The style actually tends to stay the same whether sex is a potential or not, unless I'm purposely dressing up in serious lingerie or something kinky. I don't buy things I wouldn't want to be seen in or have peeled off me by another person. I know a lot of guys tend to like black, but it's not necessarily my go-to colour. I dated a guy for a while that loved when I wore orange bras or panties. Another preferred white and pinks. If I get a vibe for the guy's style, I might try to tailor it a bit if I know we're going to have sex later, but for the most part I just pick what I feel like. smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
My style of panties depends on what I wear. If I wear something light and flowy, like a summer dress, I'd probably do nude or sheer undies so they won't show through. If my jeans are tight I either do a boyshort or a thong so they don't show. The same goes for skirts, depending on the material and how it conforms to my body. If I'm planning to get laid, I do put more effort into my underwear. I at the very least color block my undies...it's a way of matching while mismatching. Of course I have my share of silks and satins that I also reserve for special occasions. If I'm the one setting the stage for sex, I have more to work with. Deep burgundy looks amazing with my skin tone, especially in candle light. But if it's a romp at his place, I just wear something sexy and comfortable.

So yes, the color/style of my panties has a lot to do with my mood if I put effort into it. Most days I grab, throw on, and go. I don't plan ahead on a daily basis to wear matching underwear, but sometimes it happens on its own. As doll said, just as a small booster, I'll wear something sexy and cute, even if I'm the only one that's gonna see it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░