Cuts and gashes inside ass.

last reply
9 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few years ago a popcorn seed shell gave me a gash on the inside of my ass and still hasn't healed. Ever since then I haven't been able to use lubrication because it burns with an intense pain. I've been able to use anal toys dry to an extent with water, but I still find myself bleeding at the end of it and I'm very certain it isn't safe or healthy by any standards. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to heal it up somehow?
"The big difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for money usually costs a lot less."
-Brendan Behan

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star will be in the universe at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter."
-James T. Adams

"There are books in which the footnotes, or the comments scrawled by some reader's hand in the margin, are more interesting than the text. The world is one of those books."
-George Santayana

"Don't tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won't respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say. 'Melissa, you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep.'"
-Joan Rivers
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Oh my God! Go see a doctor. You should have seen a doctor the second the popcorn kernel scratched your ass. And why do you continue to engage in anal activity if it leaves you bleeding? Consult a medical expert before you become infected...assuming you're not infected. A wound that doesn't heal is a guaranteed sign of infection.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think, unfortunately, the only safe thing to do is to see a doctor. The inside of you ass is part of your colon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A popcorn seed? A few years ago? Using toys dry? WHAAAT?
Did I seriously just read this? Did you not stop and think after a week or so you might've possibly thought it might be something worse than what it was originally?

Crohns/Colitis/IBS/Anal fissure/Diverticulitis could be just the tip of the iceberg.
Get your ass (pun intended) to the doctor. You could have a lot more serious problems than what you think you have.
Lurker
0 likes
Popcorn seed shell .... causing a gash?
A few years ago ....?
Still of a burn & bleed .... due to inserting of objects?
Why are you inserting objects in your buttock if such is occurring?
Get yourself to a Doctor & while you are at it make an appointment with a shrink.
I am saying this kindly cause its clear you need someone of professional status to talk to.
Please seek medical help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That I'll do then, doctor here I come. It just seemed odd how it was only lubrication that made me burn, and not anything else, so I never thought it could have been a cut until just recently. And I have a psychologist, it is a requirement and I can't get any further on my path without one.
"The big difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for money usually costs a lot less."
-Brendan Behan

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star will be in the universe at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter."
-James T. Adams

"There are books in which the footnotes, or the comments scrawled by some reader's hand in the margin, are more interesting than the text. The world is one of those books."
-George Santayana

"Don't tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won't respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say. 'Melissa, you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep.'"
-Joan Rivers
Lurker
0 likes
babe you need to see a doctor /:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need to get a colonoscopy, bleeding is not normal. My ex has this problem of bleeding from the anus.

Seriously go to a doctor and get this looked at, not normal at all.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by RoseOfDesires
A few years ago a popcorn seed shell gave me a gash on the inside of my ass and still hasn't healed. Ever since then I haven't been able to use lubrication because it burns with an intense pain. I've been able to use anal toys dry to an extent with water, but I still find myself bleeding at the end of it and I'm very certain it isn't safe or healthy by any standards. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to heal it up somehow?

If lubrication still makes it burn, it means the wound hasn't healed properly or has turned into a non-healing ulcer (anal fissure) and it might be infected. The ingredients in lube honestly shouldn't really cause much burning so I'm inclined to think something more serious going on than a scratch from years ago.

Try checking info on 'anal fissure' for more details of what might be going on and schedule that appt with your doc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_fissure
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by RoseOfDesires
That I'll do then, doctor here I come. It just seemed odd how it was only lubrication that made me burn, and not anything else, so I never thought it could have been a cut until just recently. And I have a psychologist, it is a requirement and I can't get any further on my path without one.

Am I missing something??

Quote by RoseOfDesires
I've been able to use anal toys dry to an extent with water, but I still find myself bleeding at the end of it and I'm very certain it isn't safe or healthy by any standards.

On this post .... I certainly hope if you've been having anal sex with men (not just your dildo) that they have been using a condom. The tears/gashes in your anus are receptors for other sexually transmitted infections.

Bottom line here is this .... you know "unknown" bleeding from your ass is a sign of something wrong (regardless if you think it was a popcorn seed - to which, popcorn is very bad for your digestion system and caps!) .... your health and potentially the health of your partner(s) is also at stake.