Boobs or body

last reply
53 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
which is more important for you to find a girl attractive ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually what's more important to me and why I married my wife 32 years ago is how she carried herself. Legs were 2nd and boobs 3rd!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Definitely body for me. My favorite part is the whole hips/stomach/pelvis region. Such a wonderful sight. Pelvic bones give me a major hard on :

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Butt is more attractive than boobs, but much prefer her eyes to both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always the whole package...
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
What's with these questions lately?

Boobs are boobs. Men will always be fascinated by them, no matter the size.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm not mistaken the ankle bone is connected to the foot bone. It stands to reason that the boob bone is connected to the body bone..Yeah that's it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Disregarding her personality, confidence and interests completely, Body... boobs don't mean hardly anything to me compared to a nice slender body
Lurker
0 likes
A woman is a complete package, not just one part or another. But if you were to focus on "body parts" as what is more important, I would say her FACE would probably rank highest, then other parts follow. But without that spark of personality and compatibility, it is all for nothing IMO.
Lurker
0 likes
As a woman who likes women .....I find that I look at eyes and smile, then legs
Lurker
0 likes
Body before boobs. Boobs are boobs, size doesn't matter to me as long as they are proporitionate with her body. Meaning if the girl is thin then small boobs are fine, if she is bigger than bigger boobs are fine. Having big boobs on a small girl sometimes is not attractive, and the reverse applies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

C - way more things than just superficial looks.

That's why you're the DUDE! Good answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boobs
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Body most definitely. One, I prefer pretty fit women (doesn't have to be a hardcore athlete or anything, just cares about keeping in shape), and two, I love a sexy, fit stomach!
Lurker
0 likes
first mind and then everything else falls into place from there. for me any way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I look for the eyes and second when she speakes to see if she has a mind and then everything will fall into place for me. :d/
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely body I don't care much about boob size
Lurker
0 likes
For me it's the whole package - personality, intelligence and all

Those things being equal - I'm much more attracted to a Mariesther Venegas or Tara Lynn over a Cindy Crawford or Kate Moss (Google any if you don't know those model names - yes, they're all models)

And it's the WHOLE package - balance is the key - boobs, hips, butt...they all come into it
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Definitively body for me. My favorite part is the whole hips/stomach/pelvis region. Such a wonderful sight. Pelvic bones give me a major hard on :

Well said. I'm the same. But throw in a nice ass too.

Although, it doesn't mean anything if her personality is up the shit.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Superficial looks work for me. A brainless beauty though, isn't going to earn any staying power. But I do want the entire package and I'm married to it.

Now to boobs or body? Body! She can have tiny titties or big honkers, but I want the firm ass, shapely legs and small waist, first. Truthfully, my wife is as ripped as I am. Just something we are into. To each their own, no complaints.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SueBrasil
which is more important for you to find a girl attractive ?

body babe everytime!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
body
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time, superficial looks are what start attraction, those who say it doesn't, either don't care about who they look at, or are just plain lying. The first thing I notice is actually not a woman's body, but her hair. Perhaps that's because I tend to look from the top down, because after that, I take a longer look and notice her body. I like curves, but a good body shape isn't the be all and end all. It is important for that initial attraction, but I'm not going to not talk to someone just because I don't find them visually attractive.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I know this is ask the guys, but aren't the boobs in fact attached to the body? I think I'm just being an arse, I just find this question a little off putting.

It's like saying: Ladies - Cock or body?

Now I'd be like, wait what? The cock is ON the body.

Maybe it's just me...
Lurker
0 likes
Tits. Hands on. Hands over. Hands under. Tits. Every thing is just tits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your question is about visual appearance as I assume it is, absolutely the body. ..... much prefer the mind though smile