Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you know when a woman wants you to look?

last reply
17 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know there are times where a woman wears certain outfits because she is comfortable in them, other times she wears outfits to look hot. How is a guy supposed to know the difference. I do not want to oggle (if that is a word, if it is then it is spelt wrong) at a woman when she isn't wanting the attention.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it should be pretty obvious. And I may be wrong, but if she's wearing something provocative, then I believe you have a right to look..
Lurker
0 likes
But from what I've heard and read in various places, just because a woman dresses a certain way doesn't mean they want the attention, they just like what they are wearing for themselves not necessarily to gain attentention.
Lurker
0 likes
Also it is very subjective on what I would call provocative and what some women would call provocative.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pat278
I know there are times where a woman wears certain outfits because she is comfortable in them, other times she wears outfits to look hot. How is a guy supposed to know the difference. I do not want to oggle (if that is a word, if it is then it is spelt wrong) at a woman when she isn't wanting the attention.

You're in public. Does it matter if you think she wants you to look? It's impossible to tell. Just don't stare - especially if your eyes meet hers. Staring is how a quick look turns unwelcomed and creepy.

I have a problem with people looking when I have no sense of why they're looking. Do I have a hole in my shirt? Are my glasses crooked? Is my necklace broken or my bra straps showing? Fetching people looking at me will make me worry - and ill head to a mirror to check myself over. I don't worry, though, if they smile politely at me. Even better: if something is wrong and they say something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's the harm in looking? It's not like you're going to reach out and squeeze her boob or spank her ass as she walks by, are you? Agreed that dressing provocatively can be subjective but if you see a woman that catches your attention regardless of what she's wearing, I don't think there is any harm in taking a respectable glance at her and appreciating her. Provided you don't give her the creepy stalker stare, I think most women understand that this is just part of the dance most would be fine with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Girl Talk: Seducing a man is an art, and one that’s thoroughly enjoyable. Just watching a man feel flustered and awkward because of the sexual tension you have created is a rush that few things can give a girl. Her attempts may be sneaky and scheming, but hey, we’re not playing dirty. We’re only using the advantage of being a woman! Look at her, really look at her. If she always looks away just as you look at her then she is throwing the first bait. By doing that, you’ll never be sure if she's even staring at you. And yet, you’d start to get more and more curious about her. She let's you see her best side. A woman doesn't need to be sexy - she FEELS sexy, walks SEXY, talks SEXY, dress SEXY. If she wants to be a seductress she needs to feel like a seductress. She looks her best when the guy she wants is around. Another is her little-peek-a-boo. The most fascinating thing about being a woman is that you can do something outrageous like wearing extremely short skirts and plunging necklines and still blame a man for being a pervert. Of course, now we women aren’t wearing these sexy outfits to please everyone, are we? But a woman who is out to seduce a man, never bare everything or wear skimpy clothes. It draws the wrong kind of attention. Instead, she wears something that gives her an opportunity to give him a little peek now and then. Plus the smiles, the lingering unexpected touches. But she never ever throw herself at you or let you know that she think you are a hot stuff publicly. She ignores you now and then and wants to dance with you on the dance floor. She is untouchable to most but gives you the chance to touch her. I hope you are now getting her subtle hints.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can pay her attention but don't stare for too long. Don't go undressing her with your eyes!!
0 likes
Quote by theallegorist
You can pay her attention but don't stare for too long. Don't go undressing her with your eyes!!

Shit that's where it all goes downhill for me! My x-ray vision has been off lately and I have to resort to my imagination!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if she's wearing something that catches your eye, you should look! No harm in noticing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Shit that's where it all goes downhill for me! My x-ray vision has been off lately and I have to resort to my imagination!

this is so funny...made my day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Let your imagination run wild!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pat278

If I am wearing something sexy and revealing and I catch you looking and don't shoot you, I want you to look! Pretty simple, right! HAHA

But seriously, if I wear a low cut top or a short skirt, I may not be doing it to solicit looks but I understand its part of the game and would never be upset because you looked. Now if you are going out of your way to look up my skirt or down my top, then that's a different story. But an approving look is cool.

I guess Id be more upset when you stop looking, HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think you may be asking the wrong question, but it's one a lot of men get wrong. i have heard a lot of men say, "if she wears X or is doing Y, why does she get bent out of shape if I look?"

most women want to be looked at and noticed. it's really a question of how you do it. think of it like this. imagine you are at a starbucks table and you notice a woman across the way is glancing your direction. there are things she could do then that might interest you/turn you on: she might quickly glance away and peek back with a wry smile, or she might give you a heavy lidded bedroom glance. but imagine her just staring, maybe scowling or looking at you with a neutral expression and not looking away. it would probably creep you out, and you'd wonder what the hell you'd ever done to her.

women are the same way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
i think you may be asking the wrong question, but it's one a lot of men get wrong. i have heard a lot of men say, "if she wears X or is doing Y, why does she get bent out of shape if I look?"

most women want to be looked at and noticed. it's really a question of how you do it. think of it like this. imagine you are at a starbucks table and you notice a woman across the way is glancing your direction. there are things she could do then that might interest you/turn you on: she might quickly glance away and peek back with a wry smile, or she might give you a heavy lidded bedroom glance. but imagine her just staring, maybe scowling or looking at you with a neutral expression and not looking away. it would probably creep you out, and you'd wonder what the hell you'd ever done to her.

women are the same way.

Totally agree with BRH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

women are the same way.

Very Well Said!! There are looks and there are LOOKS!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I am older than most on Lush and maybe I am more self assured of who I am.

Having said that I am not offended when a guy takes a long hard look at me if I am in a jogging suit and at the grocery store. Of course when we are wearing something provocative, I hope none of my sister out there are offended with what ever type of looks they get..