would you still?

last reply
20 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
OK so say you have been with your partner for over a year, you've never spent the night. You care for this person dearly and decide to stay the night. Thinking they are the most attractive person in the world, would you still feel the same about them if you woke up to them snoring like a grizzly bear and drooling like a dog on thanksgiving?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Welcome back pussycurious! We missed you, sincerely!

Lurker
0 likes
why not only copying me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why sure. We all have had a snoring bear worse as a 1 night stand, haven't we?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha why not? I wouldn't mind at all I mean I'd tease her about it just for kicks but I really wouldn't mind
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by chainmefree85
OK so say you have been with your partner for over a year, you've never spent the night. You care for this person dearly and decide to stay the night. Thinking they are the most attractive person in the world, would you still feel the same about them if you woke up to them snoring like a grizzly bear and drooling like a dog on thanksgiving?

Not spending the night after a year is preposterous, but... Her sleeping tight is what happens when you lay the pipe down right.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If you love someone enough it wont matter to you. There are always ways around it if it really gives you issues later. Pillows that help stop you snoring, medical treatments etc. If you're serious though, who cares?
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Lurker
0 likes
Haha hell yeah! That just means they're sleeping like a baby!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. If it has been a year I would have to say you are a slow mover. It doesn't matter to me if they snore or drool. You accept people for who they are. If you're having problems with this after being together for a year, I think you are looking for a way out or a reason to get out.
Lurker
0 likes
Mhhmm smile Although I would probably invest in some ear plugs biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
even though this is a "guys question" I resonate loudly.....like that? and wouldnt have a problem with the drooling...have face towels in the night stand....multi purpose......adapt and overcome...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two words. My. Girlfriend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex drooled a lot but I didn't mind. Never slept with heavy snorers but I guess even that wouldn't be a problem! If you're with a partner for a year and you think of leaving because of something like this, in my opinion there is something wrong in your relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both are natural actions - waited a year didn't i? so its ok!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very unrealistic that I wouldn't have spent the night ;) lol. But 100% yes, I'd actually find that very endearing in someone I loved it'd make me laugh
Lurker
0 likes
This is not a problem. There are about fifty ways to deal with snoring, including just dealing with it. Others include breathe-right strips for light cases, sleeping on your side, or on an incline (this one has been the most helpful to people I know).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its calledd a relationship
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shaman
Its calledd a relationship

Concise. Well done.

In the scenario described I would have deep feelings for this person. I would be highly likely to think she was the cutest grizzly that ever drooled on a pillow.

Now after 10 more years that same grizzly may have left some of the cuteness behind, but I would hope the relationship could handle it for many other reasons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if they are so special to you, it shouldn't matter. Even if they do snore.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't matter to me I can sleep through almost anything, and I snore myself