last reply
62 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Hello folks,

This question is addressed to both genders.

What do you consider vanilla sex?

I've always considered myself vanilla, as my sex sessions are mainly respectful interactions between a female and myself. No toys or anything fancy, just a male and a female ready to fuck each other out as it was done 2 million years ago.

So what exactly soils the vanilla flavor?

- When I change positions 5 times in 10 minutes?
- When I ram too fast or too hard?
- When my partner screams "fuck that cunt harder"?
- When I slip a finger in her butt?
- When I slip my dick in her butt?
- When I cum all over her?

I've done all of these in the past and still considered it vanilla.

If this is vanilla, why is it then associated with being dull?

Personally, I would find adding toys, accessories or other partners as being boring ; I really don't want anything or anyone standing in the way of me and my girl.

Thoughts?
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I imagine it is sex with vanilla extract as the go to lubricator.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Honestly I think everyone’s idea of “vanilla” is going to be different. Yes, adding toys, and having others join can be fun but that doesn’t mean you’re not vanilla. It just means you like a wee bit of kink.

The term “Vanilla sex” comes from the BDSM lifestyle, I do believe. They think if you’re not in the Lifestyle, you’re vanilla. It’s kind of like your own tag. We’re BDSM is “The LifeStyle or BDSM” if you’re not in it, you’re “Vanilla”

I’m in the BDSM LifeStyle, but I do like the vanilla stuff also. You can tell that just by reading my stories. I don’t mind using toys, and playing in dangerous might get caught places. It all depends on how much you want to add to your sex. I guess its like “spicing up your sex life”, kind of like that term. I would suppose.

I think you’ll get a different answer from everyone.
The Linebacker
0 likes
When we spread vanilla ice cream on each other and eat it off. Lick it off if its melting. That cold creamy soft ice cream makes for a nice erotic treat. If you want a different sensation let her put ice cream on your balls and enjoy her slowly licking it off. You may get chill bumps! Ice cream always makes her nipples very hard. smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I always thought it was fucking a white girl.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have no idea where the line is really drawn. I think saying 'vanilla sex' is basically what people term as anything below their particular kink level. It's kind of like a casual insult with a solid dose of arrogance - "pffft - you're so vanilla and I am way kinkier than you". And then, of course, anything more extreme than what they're into is deemed as freaky or fucked up, so everyone who uses that term thinks that they're at exactly the right level of 'cool kink'.

Even though it's used in the BDSM world, there are also various levels within that community as well. I'm sure someone who takes BSDM to a fringe extreme also thinks there are plenty of 'vanilla BDSM'ers' as well. And maybe those who enjoy the things that are forbidden by Lush rules would think that all of us, including the BDSM crowd are vanilla.

In a way, it's kind of like sexual elitism.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I always thought it was fucking a white girl.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I have no idea where the line is really drawn. I think saying 'vanilla sex' is basically what people term as anything below their particular kink level. It's kind of like a casual insult with a solid dose of arrogance - "pffft - you're so vanilla and I am way kinkier than you". And then, of course, anything more extreme than what they're into is deemed as freaky or fucked up, so everyone who uses that term thinks that they're at exactly the right level of 'cool kink'.

Even though it's used in the BDSM world, there are also various levels within that community as well. I'm sure someone who takes BSDM to a fringe extreme also thinks there are plenty of 'vanilla BDSM'ers' as well. And maybe those who enjoy the things that are forbidden by Lush rules would think that all of us, including the BDSM crowd are vanilla.

In a way, it's kind of like sexual elitism.

btw... i'm way kinkier than you, Vanilla Bean *giggles and runs at superspeed* nooooo! help! she's gonna do bad things to meeeeee!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You wanna to turn your two scoops of vanilla into a sundae, girl?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You wanna to turn your two scoops of vanilla into a sundae, girl?

see my previous reply, please.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

see my previous reply, please.

You don't want me to see? Like, wear a blindfold? Kinky.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Thanks to both Poppet and Dancing_Doll. I did not know about that dichotomy with BDSM.

I somehow agree with Dancing_Doll that there is some form of elitism in the use of that term. I also think the term has a connotation of prevalence, meaning vanilla sex might refer to what the majority of people perform in their bedroom, in average. Still, it's hard to establish such a statistical average, since sex practices are so varied and no serious study was ever made to reveal what people do in their intimacy.

In a way I find it funny when people portray they might possess sexual superiority over me just because of some of their kinky practices. Most of these practices I don't exercise because I'm scared or inhibited, but simply because I find them awkward or boring.

From now on I think I'll just label my sexual life as melting vanilla. Standard but hot as can be.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me, Vanilla Sex is just Sex without toys or role plays. I don't see it as a lifestyle either. I believe that you aren't Vanilla or Not Vanilla, It's just a tag for when you have sex. One day you might decide to have vanilla sex (no toys or role plays) with your partner, then the next day, you might feel like mixing it up with a few toys. As long as there is no toys or role plays it's vanilla, no matter how many positions you put in, or how hard you fuck each other. I don't see why it would be considered boring though. I've never seen "vanilla sex" as boring. Just the natural state of sex without the extra's. I guess the people who call it boring are just those who always like to use toys. Me, I'm a mix, some days I'll feel like drawing out the foreplay and using toys, doing role plays. But other days I'll just feel like a good old traditional fuck without the bells and whistles. I suppose it's different for everyone though.
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
LOL at sprite and Magical_felix arguing, while looking at their avatars. They seem like two characters from a Disney fairy tale.

The Kinky Princess and the Annoying Cat now in 3D theaters near you... LMFAO, ... look them up, really!

@ TeilaWolfe : Thank you! Very nice insight. We share the same opinion I guess.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Vanilla sex has to be sex with vanilla flavoured food and cream ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

btw... i'm way kinkier than you, Vanilla Bean *giggles and runs at superspeed* nooooo! help! she's gonna do bad things to meeeeee!

Uh oh... Don't make me tie you up again, girl! You know where I like to put the vanilla ice-cream cone, don't you?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Uh oh... Don't make me tie you up again, girl! You know where I like to put the vanilla ice-cream cone, don't you?

So you girls are vanilla too after all!? I knew you couldn't resist...

I'm the Vanilla King and I say stop this at once! Or fear my wrath...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've always said that I'm capable of all 32 flavors, but not all at once. That's too far out of my league.

Too much of a lot of good things is ... too much for this man.

But I do prefer drinking from cans instead of bottles...although I've been known to drink straight from the keg.

Yeah I know...my white trash tail is showing. Sue me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
“Nothing plain or old about vanilla – it’s a very intriguing flavor." - C.G.

See what I did there? See.
Lurker
0 likes
"Sex that involves no twists or kinkiness, and no S&M. Basically plain regular sex. Typically sweet and happy and very lovey-dovey."

Source(s):

urbandictionary.com
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Ice cream style.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

So you girls are vanilla too after all!? I knew you couldn't resist...

I'm the Vanilla King and I say stop this at once! Or fear my wrath...

Pffft... I'll tie you up and have my way with you too, Vanilla King!

Then the Sugar Kingdom will be allll mine! Muahaahaa!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Wait, so this doesn't have anything to do with guys sticking their cocks in tubs of Häagen-Dazs?
Lurker
0 likes
its what my granny and uncle grand pa do when they take out their teeth and gum graham crackers
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Pffft... I'll tie you up and have my way with you too, Vanilla King!

Then the Sugar Kingdom will be allll mine! Muahaahaa!

i had this little fake insult rant going where i called you sugar plum fairy, and i want to add a picture, but this is what came up when i googled it, so i thought i'd share biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the missionary position, ok he got his and we are done.....was it good for you? good I got mine and so sorry for you....lmao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I'm not really sure, but when I'm reading and the term comes up I just figure it means boring and dull sex with nothing exciting or new thrown in, I had no clue that it had anything to do with BDSM stuff up until I read the posts by Poppet and Dancing Doll
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh hell I needed this this am.....between sprite and that cat spittin and hissin and Wellmademale..........gigglin my ass off...thanks guys.....Redd
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Vanilla sex, vanilla lifestyle, etc is a basic term used for what one does when not participating in a D/s (Domination/submissive lifestyle). For example, many who are into BDSM or various aspects of kink or fetish play also have a vanilla life...it could be a family, your profession. therefore the term vanilla is used in the context of instances when not participating in a D/s lifestyle. for those who live their kink 24/7, T/they do not have a vanilla world, they are lifestyle players. within my experience in a D/s lifestyle, this is how the term is used and defined.