Balding

last reply
15 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm only 27 but I have noticed that my widow's peak has gotten considerably larger. I'm wondering what y'all's opinions are of bald or balding men.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't mind if it suits the guy. Some men can pull it off quite well. Some can't. So it really depends on the guy's facial structure and head shape.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Embrace it. Confidence is sexy as hell.
Shave it off, comb it back, grow it out. BUT whatever you do, DON'T sweep it across.
Think hurricane force winds and a piece of hair flapping in the breeze. Not cool. Not cool at all.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Think hurricane force winds and a piece of hair flapping in the breeze. Not cool. Not cool at all.

But it is gawddamned entertaining.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Follow up question: is it better to just shave it all off?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I have had friends that were in similar situations as you... Truly the shape of your head will determine if you look good bald or not... A good barber will be able to help you get a hair style that works for you... Or you can just shave it off and see what kinds of reactions you get from family, friends and coworkers... If you dont like it... It will grow back... Good luck in what ever you decide...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes
It's up to you. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with balding.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
I have had friends that were in similar situations as you... Truly the shape of your head will determine if you look good bald or not... A good barber will be able to help you get a hair style that works for you... Or you can just shave it off and see what kinds of reactions you get from family, friends and coworkers... If you dont like it... It will grow back... Good luck in what ever you decide...

I think the barber idea is a good one. Bald on it's own doesn't turn me off, it's the person as a whole that matters to me.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Sometimes if you can carry it off bald is beautiful. Many men shave it all off and it is sexy as hell.

But if you can't, then just embrace it and be confident about it.
Lurker
0 likes
i always keep my hair short...have a little bald spot at the top so i wear hats when outside
Lurker
0 likes
I love a tall building..OOOP!, you said balding
CurlyFries
0 likes
I think bald can be very sexy, but I've never thought balding was sexy.

How is the shape of your head? Not too lumpy? I say, "Shave it!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not a big issue, either way.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
A sharp widow's peak that's receding a bit isn't a big deal. Just keep it short and kind of military'ish or short and textured.

If it literally looks like grandpa-style balding where over half the top of your head is exposed or thinning, then just shave it off. Shaved bald or tightly buzzed can be sexy.

Something like this - buzzed:

Or short and textured:

Or this:

Head Nurse
0 likes
It's not the hair that makes someone hot. Its the attitude behind the hair. Ask your hair dresser for flattering cuts, and beyond that, Own it, wear it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Embrace it. Confidence is sexy as hell.
Shave it off, comb it back, grow it out. BUT whatever you do, DON'T sweep it across.

Good advice and I couldn't agree more.