Clean shave or nice beard?

last reply
39 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so I know this might have been asked before but well here it is again.

How do you prefer a Mans Face, clean, with little stubble's, nice trimmed beard?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a woman that LOVES LOVES LOVES facial hair of ANY kind on men but most especially on MY man! I just think it makes men look very 'manly' and sexy as fuck! Men with facial hair = My kryptonite.

P.S. A little side note when I say "ANY", I can't say that I'm a fan of metrosexual men who look like they carve out their facial hair, sometimes into some silly design (and you know who you are) - WAY too contrived if you ask me. I much prefer the casual and natural look that's maintained to some extent over anything overly coiffed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I'm a woman that LOVES LOVES LOVES facial hair of ANY kind on men but most especially on MY man! I just think it makes men look very 'manly' and sexy as fuck! Men with facial hair = My kryptonite.

P.S. A little side note when I say "ANY", I can't say that I'm a fan of metrosexual men who look like they carve out their facial hair, sometimes into some silly design (and you know who you are) - WAY too contrived if you ask me. I much prefer the casual and natural look that's maintained to some extent over anything overly coiffed.

haha understood smile I love my beard I can never be completely clean shaven so far everyone likes my beard :P I just want to see if ladies really like it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clean shaven!! A little stubble can be sexy but overall I hate facial hair!
Lurker
0 likes
Clean shaven. Stubble looks good but can be very abrasive.

A beard is a no no.

Reminds me of something I heard in a bar when some guys were larking around. One said to the other "Just because you've hair around your mouth doesn't mean you can talk like a cunt"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a smooth face but a 5 o'clock shadow is sexy as hell. ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I actually enjoy a moderate amount of facial hair, but not too much.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I actually enjoy a moderate amount of facial hair, but not too much.

so... you don't like Santa...?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Well, just imagine receiving oral from jolly Saint Nick. A certifiable meat grinder, my dear.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Well, just imagine receiving oral from jolly Saint Nick. A certifiable meat grinder, my dear.

yeah, but i get the BEST presents at Christmas time ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I’m not the biggest fan of clean shaven; I do like a wee bit of hair. I think goatees are the sexiest. Beards if trimmed close are sexy on most men. I’m not a big fan of the long beards though, unless it’s just chin beard. Not full facial beard, like Saint Nick! LOL No thanks!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Fuck EVERYTHING about Santa. I asked that cookie-munching, milk-guzzling sumbitch for a white tiger one year....19 years later, and NO TIGER! And then--You know what? I can't even talk about it anymore. It's still too soon.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

Fuck EVERYTHING about Santa. I asked that cookie-munching, milk-guzzling sumbitch for a white tiger one year....19 years later, and NO TIGER! And then--You know what? I can't even talk about it anymore. It's still too soon.

Hey now. The poor dude is getting up there in age. Suffering Alzheimer's. I was wondering why I got that tiger all those years ago.

You'll be happy to know 'Snowball' is doing just fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting comments smile
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

haha I love this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Hey now. The poor dude is getting up there in age. Suffering Alzheimer's. I was wondering why I got that tiger all those years ago.

kinda thought you would have turned it into a area rug by now ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

So you mean to tell me that he sees me when I'm sleeping? Knows when I'm awake? But draws a blank when I specifically ask him for a white tiger?

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

So you mean to tell me that he sees me when I'm sleeping? Knows when I'm awake? But draws a blank when I specifically ask him for a white tiger?

Selective memory loss is such a downer.
Head Nurse
0 likes

If I were watching you sleep, I might forget about the tiger too.
Lurker
0 likes
i like scruff, not a beard or clean shaven. gives that perfect manly silhouette, a stronger jaw line which i find crazy hot ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say nice beard. There's just something about a guy who looks rugged and manly.
0 likes
I love both. A nice beard extremely sexy when it's done right. Nice shave goes a long way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

I imagine these guys must drive you wild then, HAHA!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Double Posted, Sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say I'm a beard girl. If you look at my Screwloose's profile you'll see why! But sometimes it gets in the way..it's so long.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Clean shaven!! A little stubble can be sexy but overall I hate facial hair!

Nikki I am not into facial hair at all. That bad boy stubble is facial hair to me. If I do not have something he wants badly enough and is will to be cleaned shaved to get it, then the door to my playroom is locked!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have a french and handlebars - never got in anythings way :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

haha I thought the same thing :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BEARD BEARD BEARD!
So sexy and masculine