0 likes
couldnt post the pic,but hit the link and see for your self,and reply
Lurker
0 likes
ruined my curiosity
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Yep, that's all women need anyways.

Luckily for you, with such a package you really don't need to worry about your manners, personality or general outlook. Good job mate.
Posting this picture and asking this question also shows that you truly understand women's psychology. You're on the right track, for sure.

Lurker
0 likes
Rebox it and save it for Christmas.
Tag it for mama .... holiday funerals are so festive.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Yep, that's all women need anyways.

Luckily for you, with such a package you really don't need to worry about your manners, personality or general outlook. Good job mate.
Posting this picture and asking this question also shows that you truly understand women's psychology. You're on the right track, for sure.

Your snarky remarks always make me swoon.
Lurker
0 likes
A classic case of "Looks are not everything".
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Your Fed Ex "package" failed to deliver, mate.

Tom Hanks probably intercepted it en-route to crashed plane Island.

Wilson is now using it as his personal masturbatory item.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I don't get it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this is just another odd post.
Lurker
0 likes
Pssst...you missed the Attention Whore competition.
Lurker
0 likes
Bahahaha! is that the sum of you? I imagine your IQ is the same as your shoe size
Constant Gardener
0 likes
We should hand this gentleman the monthly - Carlos Danger Weiner Award

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Package? I'm not too keen on the gift wrapping on that one Ranbir.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Although Ranbir has departed (possibly ashamed), we will always have a photo of his proud ween to remember him by.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
All the picture replies had me lol irl
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
you have got to love these posts .....

it's not the OP (well, in this case, poor Ranbir .... ) .... but fuck, my fellow Lushies .... you make my visits so worthwhile!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh man, all the replies, graphical & verbal had me rolling, can't say there's a lack of intelligent humor here.... Lesson to all: so often it's not what you say (or ask), but how you say it...
Buxom Enigma
0 likes

I think there's too much cum built up in his ears from those mindfucks he's been getting about his appeal ...
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow