Login

wat do u think about this guy or girl -2

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
wat do u think about this guy or girl -2,so im back with a new profile and want your honest opinion like before so here we go

HI,
i am,24,im single and currently have a job in a fitness centre so i think you would imgine my physique ,im looking for a girl /guy ,whom i can take to my home at the end of my date with him or her,and make love ,and ravage him or her upto its limits

reply if you want
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by ranbir
(...) and want your honest opinion (...)

Since you asked for it...

Seriously, this is so wrong I can't even tell you exactly where it's wrong.

For a start, try to avoid sounding like a car salesman and just offer your guy/girl a good time. And implying from the start that everything you do is made for the sole purpose to 'ravage' him/her is not a good idea either.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ranbir
wat do u think about this guy or girl -2,so im back with a new profile and want your honest opinion like before so here we go

HI,
i am,24,im single and currently have a job in a fitness centre so i think you would imgine my physique ,im looking for a girl /guy ,whom i can take to my home at the end of my date with him or her,and make love ,and ravage him or her upto its limits

reply if you want

Honestly? I think you are trying way too hard! Btw. gyms or fitness centres have cleaners who can be rather cuddly smile so maybe if you want us to know about your body you should just say your physique is athletic or something. Also, don't just jump in with the sex thing, imply it don't say it :) it makes it sound like all you want is sex .. and if that is what you want be direct and say that up front ... honesty is always the best policy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ranbir

HI,

reply if you want

Honestly? I think you are trying way too hard! Btw. gyms or fitness centres have cleaners who can be rather cuddly smile so maybe if you want us to know about your body you should just say your physique is athletic or something. Also, don't just jump in with the sex thing, imply it don't say it :) it makes it sound like all you want is sex .. and if that is what you want be direct and say that up front ... honesty is always the best policy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ranbir

HI,

reply if you want

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Based on what you're looking for, I think you need to keep it a little more casual. As someone else said - it's like you're trying too hard. In a personal ad looking for sex, this makes you come across as either a serial killer or just desperate. You want to sound more cool and chill. Just use the right words - people will know what you're looking for.

"Bi-male, 24 y/o, athletic build, seeks NSA fun. No drama, no posers. Pics on request."

Put it up on Craig's List. Let us know how it works out.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Based on what you're looking for, I think you need to keep it a little more casual. As someone else said - it's like you're trying too hard. In a personal ad looking for sex, this makes you come across as either a serial killer or just desperate. You want to sound more cool and chill. Just use the right words - people will know what you're looking for.

"Bi-male, 24 y/o, athletic build, seeks NSA fun. No drama, no posers. Pics on request."

Put it up on Craig's List. Let us know how it works out.

Wait a minute.

You don't want him to become a sex slave in Russia to a guy named Viktor The Slammer do you?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

You don't want him to become a sex slave in Russia to a guy named Viktor The Slammer do you?

Maybe...

Besides, maybe Viktor can show him a good time. He did say he wanted to be ravaged. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously .... were your brains sewn in backwards at birth?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't even have to say anything. I just need to acknowledge Dancing_Doll's reasonably and casual advice, read the other responses, and laugh along with the rest of you. To ranbir, though, loosen up. You're not applying for a job. Talk like you would to a person, or even a date. Not how you would to a potential employer. Oh look, I did have something to say... sometimes I think I have a problem...