The most crazy / funny pick up line?

last reply
20 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder, what was the most amusing way a guy approached you?

What was the most funny / crazy pick up line, which you ever heard?
( Does not matter if it was successful or not ) biggrin:D:D:D

What kind of approach WOULD work on you?

Ladies - - thank you for your cooperation smile

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
'Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?' This was the most cheesy pickup line I've received, it made me laugh and that's what I like, so it worked to a point!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the pick up line used on me that made me assume the guy was probably the worst lover ever: “Can I see your label? I want to see if you were made in Heaven.”

pick up line that led to my drink being thrown in a guy's face: "You must be a pony carousel outside Walmart, because you look like I could ride you for a quarter.”

funniest pick up line used on me: "I make more than you can spend."

pick up line that has the most potential to be successful with me: ""Hey, how's it going. My name's _______."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
the pick up line used on me that made me assume the guy was probably the worst lover ever: “Can I see your label? I want to see if you were made in Heaven.”

pick up line that led to my drink being thrown in a guy's face: "You must be a pony carousel outside Walmart, because you look like I could ride you for a quarter.”

funniest pick up line used on me: "I make more than you can spend."

pick up line that has the most potential to be successful with me: ""Hey, how's it going. My name's _______."

That cracked me up - - with the drink into the guy's face biggrin:D:D:D

Oh by the way - - - Hi, how are you? I am David smile
Lurker
0 likes
It didn't work but I thought it was funny in a cheesy kind of way. Or was that because the guy was cute?

"Nice legs, what time do they open?"
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Pick up lines in general are hit and miss. Most guys use them as a 'funny' way of breaking the ice. Either girls go for that kind of humor or they don't.

Like the busty redhead, a simple introduction works best for me. If we're in a conversational setting, then that's what will keep me hooked, provided that it's a conversation that flows naturally and effortlessly.

What I find [s]annoying[/s] hilarious are the vain guys that go on and on about themselves without letting you get a word in edgewise. And also the guys who are just obsessed with their looks and assume others will be as well...and that's it's their ticket into someone's pants.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
one, that i'm not going to repeat here, got the guy's face punched in - literally. the one i WILL repeat here was:

"your mother must have been a terrorist, cause you're the bomb"

that one got an eye roll and a 'no thanks'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite
one, that i'm not going to repeat here, got the guy's face punched in - literally. the one i WILL repeat here was:

"your mother must have been a terrorist, cause you're the bomb"

that one got an eye roll and a 'no thanks'.
m

I want to know what the face punch guy said...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
m

I want to know what the face punch guy said...

*shrugs* let's just say that, if your a guy, and looking for advice on what NOT to say, don't use a line that has the word " " in it?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*shrugs* let's just say that, if your a guy, and looking for advice on what NOT to say, don't use a line that has the word " " in it?
m

Hmm, that's rank... What a prick!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

also: try not to be wearing the skins of dead hitchhikers when approaching women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He offered: "Would you like to see my vasectomy scar?"
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

also: try not to be wearing the skins of dead hitchhikers when approaching women.

Eeeeew!!!!

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I saw a woman sitting in a bar years ago. She looked a bit sad and I came up, said 'hi' and then started looking at the floor around her table. After just a few moments, she inquired what I was looking for. I replied that she seemed to have lost her smile and I'd thought I'd help find it. When she smiles at the humor, I smiled back and said, 'ah, there it is..'

We ended up spending a very pleasant time together...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
I saw a woman sitting in a bar years ago. She looked a bit sad and I came up, said 'hi' and then started looking at the floor around her table. After just a few moments, she inquired what I was looking for. I replied that she seemed to have lost her smile and I'd thought I'd help find it. When she smiles at the humor, I smiled back and said, 'ah, there it is..'

We ended up spending a very pleasant time together...

Great pick up line smile Got to use it :) - - - -
Lurker
0 likes
I was attending a friends party, sipping my drink minding my own business when this guy, who I really liked walked towards me and asked me 'how come I don't have a purse in my hand'. I looked around, starts to notice that indeed he was right. All the girls except me has a glass in their hand and a colorful purse on the other. I looked back at him and told him in my most sexiest provocative voice. 'Because i need my other hand to be free in case I need to slap somebody.' . He started laughing then. I'm not sure if that was a pick up line but he asked me for a date after that...so i guess that line worked.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Excuse me, miss. My dick just died. Would you mind if I bury it in your ass?
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Excuse me, miss. My dick just died. Would you mind if I bury it in your ass?

Hahaha!! Brilliant!!

Hi! Would you like to play carnival, you sit on my face and ill see if I can guess your weight.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by robbiedee1

Hahaha!! Brilliant!!

Hi! Would you like to play carnival, you sit on my face and ill see if I can guess your weight.

God, that one's older than I am and that's saying a bit

I never used any, but one used on me by a gal (ya, they do that too)

"I think I re-virginated, would you like to correct that?"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by EirikrThorson

God, that one's older than I am and that's saying a bit

I never used any, but one used on me by a gal (ya, they do that too)

"I think I re-virginated, would you like to correct that?"

I have never, ever been picked up by a girl smile - - - Kind of waiting for the miracle to happen biggrin:D:D:D. I wonder how that feels :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bethowen

I have never, ever been picked up by a girl smile - - - Kind of waiting for the miracle to happen biggrin:D:D:D. I wonder how that feels :)

Might be different now - realize that this was back in the early 80's, girls seemed a bit more forward back then.

And no, I didn't take her up on it - she wasn't my type