Oral encounter question

last reply
23 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Question for the ladies who are not swingers or in an open relationship.

If you and your husband or S/O were out on the town one evening and he pointed out a good looking man and said he wanted you to go and give him a blow job or dared you to do it, would you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO WAY, to bad if he is good looking. I would not suck off a stranger he might have STDS/ VD
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No. I'd tell him to suck it himself. He's my boyfriend...not my pimp.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
No. I'd tell him to suck it himself. He's my boyfriend...not my pimp.

Now, that's rude. Your man was simply offering a decent and wise proposition. Don't go mad at him just because of that...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Now, that's rude. Your man was simply offering a decent and wise proposition. Don't go mad at him just because of that...

Lol. Being in a non-swinger and non open relationship is pretty self explanatory. It means that both partners are choosing to be monogamous. In this scenario, the girlfriend/wife has chosen to be faithful. Most women would not respond well to their SO requesting that she suck off some stranger dude. Unless it's been discussed at length at some point. It's neither wise nor decent.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Not unless it was pre-established that we were into that kind of thing. You don't want to just drop that bomb on someone once they're a couple of drinks in on a random Friday night - "hey hon - why don't you go suck his dick. I dare you."

That kind of thing usually needs at least a bit of conversation/discussion beforehand. Start with sharing fantasies like this, see how she responds, and then if you can see that it turns her on or she might be into it, then you can look for opportunities and make suggestions.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
only if he did it first.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No... Biggest reason not to, is because I don't know if he is carrying anything. That reason alone is good enough for me not to.
Lurker
0 likes
It's funny how people are overlooking the fact that the dude might not want his cock sucked by a stranger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
It's funny how people are overlooking the fact that the dude might not want his cock sucked by a stranger.

i thought the same thing...eventhough im cute as hell giggles, i could still be turned down XD

but honestly, mine would never ask me to, sooooo guess my answer is NOPE
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

He might not be into girls either!!!

Anyway for reasons already mentioned the answer is NO.

I like Sprite's suggestion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope. Not happening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok lets adjust the scenerio even though every dick sucked at one time was a stranger (the third date doesn't make a new cock familiar).

Lets say you are an adventurous couple (but not swingers) and the person who's cock he dares or ask you to suck is one of his good looking buddies that you two have known for while.

Are you game?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
Question for the ladies who are not swingers or in an open relationship.

If you and your husband or S/O were out on the town one evening and he pointed out a good looking man and said he wanted you to go and give him a blow job or dared you to do it, would you?

I'd laugh my ass off - if my husband did anything of the sort I know he's joking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
Ok lets adjust the scenerio even though every dick sucked at one time was a stranger (the third date doesn't make a new cock familiar).

Lets say you are an adventurous couple (but not swingers) and the person who's cock he dares or ask you to suck is one of his good looking buddies that you two have known for while.

Are you game?

Only if You, I mean he does it first!! He would have to earn it!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Only if You, I mean he does it first!! He would have to earn it!! HAHA

That opens up a whole new question. Personally, my inhibitions are too high to be that sexually liberated but, would you actually dare him to do it first and what would you think if he did? Would you then start doing it too?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl

Are you game?

Your first question asked us to answer the question as we are. Now (by saying 'let's say' or 'let's pretend') you are asking us to answer the question as if we are someone else.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not....too many std's out there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl

That opens up a whole new question. Personally, my inhibitions are too high to be that sexually liberated but, would you actually dare him to do it first and what would you think if he did? Would you then start doing it too?

WOW!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Your first question asked us to answer the question as we are. Now (by saying 'let's say' or 'let's pretend') you are asking us to answer the question as if we are someone else.

Trying to open up the question to a wider audience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. As much as it may be a fantasy of mine somewhere in the deep recesses of my psyche, in my real life, I am not into sharing or being shared. Period.
Lurker
0 likes
FFS man, make up your mind on what the question is or change the OP.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, I suspect if you get a NO to the initial question, it's not going to change anyone's answer by 'broadening' the questions.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
only if he did it first.

true dat!