Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have u ever felt so horny that u lost control of urself?

last reply
63 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have u ever felt so horny that u lost control of urself? that u needed to fuck anything or anyone?
Lurker
0 likes
I regularly do that? I think everyone does sometimes as it makes the orgasms more intense as they release all the pent up frustration. Why do you ask?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, more than once actually, and in the oddest of places!
once in a line at a eatery, so much that i actually rubbed against the gal in line ahead of me, the rush covered up, but she did turn round and looked at me with raised eyebrows!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Once I totally lost control of myself and ended up fucking a parking meter. I had to make it a quickie since there was only 3 minutes left before it expired.

When nature calls, it really does!

Seriously though, everyone can experience strong sexual urges, but I've yet to see someone who really can't control them to at least some extent. Some people might experience a desire to fuck right here and right now, but surely not with anything or anyone. And not without at least a hint of objective thoughts.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Yes. At an all-girl sleepover during the naked pillow fight right after we finished shaving each other.

Quote by neyif
have u ever felt so horny that u lost control of urself? that u needed to fuck anything or anyone?

I guess that's what I have my vibrator for? Not a big fan of fucking just anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Went to a party and did not get payed so on the way home pulled over and jerked off in my car. Not sure if anyone saw me
Lurker
0 likes
Yep but luckily everyone who was at the party was the same! Happy memories!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I'm more likely to lose control at the use of txt spk

Not what you told me on our last chat Maz, I no u luv it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have very good control on my libido. I do remember swearing in my head my ex's mother hovering in the ex's house one particular day and she just wouldn't leave. I was so horny and I just wanted to shag the ex so so bad.

However I was good, but cursing ex's mother for being there.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely I was nearly caught jerking off and unfortunately I was at the point of no return so I w chatting to my sister while cumming on the pillow I used to cover myself
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No. I've been really horny before where it's constantly on my mind but not to the point where I totally lose control and start humping a sofa-leg or jump the mailman etc.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
No. I've been really horny before where it's constantly on my mind but not to the point where I totally lose control and start humping a sofa-leg or jump the mailman etc.

Gosh Ash, I didn't know you were such a prude. This totally changes my perspective of you. What do you have against sofa/mailman humping, huh?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah thats why i jump on my Sir and hump him constantly
my newest :)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Gosh Ash, I didn't know you were such a prude. This totally changes my perspective of you. What do you have against sofa/mailman humping, huh?

I know... I've always wanted to be as liberated as my dog in that way, but sadly it's a work in progress.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i once had sex with with my mailman on a sofa... does that count?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i once had sex with with my mailman on a sofa... does that count?

But were the goods delivered on time?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

actually, he delivered them to the wrong address, but it all came out ok in the end.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

If not, they should have been free. Oh shit...that's pizza.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

actually, he delivered them to the wrong address, but it all came out ok in the end.

So you let him do you in the butt?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
What's all that crazy crap about sofas and mailmen? Can't you guys act like decent human beings and simply fuck a parking meter like everybody else!?

Geessh. Kids these days.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

So you let him do you in the butt?

Not only that, she let him finish there too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So horny that I've lost control? No. But I have gotten to the point where it's all that's on my mind and I can't seem to relax. I get jittery and impatient.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am never posting again...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More than once. ...........that is all I am saying!
Site administrator
0 likes
Never lost control .. dealt with it yes ... opsey sorry its ask the ladies ... my bad ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrFrost
Absolutely I was nearly caught jerking off and unfortunately I was at the point of no return so I w chatting to my sister while cumming on the pillow I used to cover myself