How To Use Nipple Clamps

last reply
5 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Those friendly people at eHow want to help you use nipple clamps correctly.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2102904_use-nipple-clamps-during-bondage.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

Instructions

Difficulty: Easy

Step1

Choose the type of nipple clamp you and your partner would like to use. They come in various forms, including a spring-clip type, bars with a thumbscrew, clips with vibrating toys attached and tweezer-like clamps with rings to adjust the tension.

Step2

Test the nipple clips or clamps before you use them on your partner or yourself. Clip them to the webbing between your thumb and first finger to get an idea of how much tension you want to use. If your clips are not adjustable, leave them on for a shorter period of time.

Step3

Grab less skin at first. Play with the sensation, gripping less flesh and concentrating the pressure to a smaller area. Don't put them too close to the end of the nipple or they will fall off.

Step4

Enjoy nipple clamps even if you don't like pain. Place the clamps further back on the nipple closer to the breast (or skin on a man) to allow for nipple erection and stimulation without pain.

Step5

Tease your partner's nipples during BDSM or bondage play once the clips are on. You can hang weights from the clamps, for example, or lightly tug on the chain holding them together.

Step6

Use nipple clamps on other body parts during bondage play. They also work very well on male and female genitals, as well as earlobes and lips.

Step7

Combine the use of nipple clamps with other nipple and breast toys for heightened sexual arousal.

Tips & Warnings

* Use nipple clamps on your partner after you have tied her up or bound her arms away from her breasts. This way, she cannot knock the clamps or clips off of her nipples during play and you'll both have more fun while she tries to endure the sensation.
* Do not leave the clamps on for more than 15 minutes at a time. They cut off blood circulation to the nipples and can cause damage if left on too long. People with better circulation and more tolerant for pain can leave them on a few minutes longer.
* Remove the nipple clamps carefully to avoid tearing the skin. Also, be aware that the pain tends to be more intense after the clamps are removed as blood rushes back into the nipples. Pinching is not the only cause of the pain, so plan for this by adjusting the tension when you first attach them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never tried them. I went out with a woman once who used to like being tied up, have me put pegs on her nipples, and drip hot wax all over her body, nipples included.

She wanted to pour it on my penis, and I realised right there and then, that the relationship wasn't especially right for me. I mean hot wax on my member? No thanks.

What next, a cattle prod?

Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Turns your "member" a nice shade of blue.
Lush Legend
0 likes
...uh huh.......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I think nipple clamps on a fabulous pair of female breasts is hot as hell.