Sending pics of your cocks.

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For those of you that randomly send pics of your genitals to female lush members, or put a pic of your penis in your avatar. I only have one question, why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Might have something to do with a highly erotic, sexually charged web site that brings out the exhibitionist in people.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
In my opinion, these cock pictures are simply a bait for a potential cybersex session. A lot of them are actually fakes. Knowing if such a strategy really works for some women remains a mystery to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker
For those of you that randomly send pics of your genitals to female lush members, or put a pic of your penis in your avatar. I only have one question, why?

I chalk it up to a childish mentality and a need to get some type of validation.

Me, I just take my wife's word for it that everything is fine.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
Might have something to do with a highly erotic, sexually charged web site that brings out the exhibitionist in people.
Many of the female members on lush have repeatedly said that they do not care to see that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cockbombers are basically the most anti-social/introverted people on the internet.

they have no clue how to even engage in normal conversation with a female.

their caveman brains are like "site sexual...must show penis/say dirty things."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
so, why do women post pics of there privates? if they are allowed, are the guys not?

why the difference?
Lurker
0 likes
At least that is something i don't do i keep my pics private which only certain friends can see ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
cockbombers are basically the most anti-social/introverted people on the internet.

they have no clue how to even engage in normal conversation with a female.

their caveman brains are like "site sexual...must show penis/say dirty things."

I would agree with the above but I think it's understandable to think that if you shy or don't have very good social skills, a website like Lush would be make it easier to make friends and introduce yourself in a more 'direct' way. I've never sent a random pic of myself to anyone but I've been surprised at how seemingly offended people get when you try to engage them in conversation within a chat room that allows all topics and pics to be posted. Did you walk in the wrong door, what did you think was going to happen? I would never knowingly offend anyone but it annoys me when members act all highfalutin just because they have a good badge or have more friends than I have. We're all trying to engage with others.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
In my opinion, these cock pictures are simply a bait for a potential cybersex session. A lot of them are actually fakes. Knowing if such a strategy really works for some women remains a mystery to me.

Doesn't work for me personally. Throwing an unsolicited cock pic at me would kill any potential for a cybersex session, if I were interested in that type of thing.

Quote by keepiteasy
so, why do women post pics of there privates? if they are allowed, are the guys not?
why the difference?

Anyone here can choose whether they want to post intimate pictures on their gallery or photo albums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker

Randomly, no. On request? Perhaps...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't send an unsolicited picture of my cock to anyone, but I think it is fine to post pictures in an album for friends to look at if they wish, just as I like to see pictures of their breasts and pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Randomly, no. On request? Perhaps...

Liar.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have one to send.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aladdin
I don't have one to send.

psh. we've all seen your doodle, Aladdin.

the internet is an evil, evil place.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

psh. we've all seen your doodle, Aladdin.

the internet is an evil, evil place.

hahahahaha too funny!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by humdrum

I would agree with the above but I think it's understandable to think that if you shy or don't have very good social skills, a website like Lush would be make it easier to make friends and introduce yourself in a more 'direct' way. I've never sent a random pic of myself to anyone but I've been surprised at how seemingly offended people get when you try to engage them in conversation within a chat room that allows all topics and pics to be posted. Did you walk in the wrong door, what did you think was going to happen? I would never knowingly offend anyone but it annoys me when members act all highfalutin just because they have a good badge or have more friends than I have. We're all trying to engage with others.

ahh...the elitists. i share your disdain for them as well. they feel as if living in a chatroom/always on the forums/having 100's of friends places them above others.

granted, not all are like that, but a disturbing number of them are.

no worries, tho. i don't care to associate with people like that in the 1st place, so it's no loss on my end. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aladdin

hahahahaha too funny!!

it kills me how many places out in internetland that are aimed at ruining our beloved childhood memories/cartoon characters. :B
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe it would be best if we all just posted cock art.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never quite understood it myself...especially since most of the time, it's cock and cock alone...rather than, "here's me naked, and looking theoretically sexy."