Do some guys lie about measuring?

last reply
77 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why do some guys say they have never measured their cock if asked how long it is? I find it very difficult to believe that most guys have never measured it. Even men with huge ones say they never have so it's not just the men who have weeny ones that deny they ever have.

Am I right in thinking that most men do measure?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I can assure you, I never measured my 6-3/32" cock. Never!

Seriously, I too find it hard to believe a man would never have measured his penis. I mean, all it takes is a ruler and 1 minute of his time. But I don't ask other men about their penises, so I wouldn't know what the reality is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've measured. It just seemed like something to do. I know my suit and dress shirt size, why not know my cock size?
Lurker
0 likes
If guys didn't lie about something, then they wouldn't be guys now would they?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker

I see your point
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Widowlicker

Ain't that the truth .....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always figured every teenage boy measured his and kept a growth chart like Pee-Wee did in Porky's.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
All guys lie about this! I'm sure they start out at a young age, and continue to do so as they get older.

If I was a dude, I would measure. I doubt I'd "brag" about the size, one way another. I only say that because I don't brag about my breast size.

But, ALL men measure.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course they measure, they are lying if they said they haven't! Just like we know how big our boobs are, they know how big their weenier is.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course guy's lie about le length or their cock's'! That's why most women think that 3 inches is actually 6 inches! lol
Lurker
0 likes
To answer your question, i wouldn't find a need to lie about something like that. I might lie about the reading though i might also question the accuracy of the measuring instrument used.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man lie about measuring his pride and joy? Or lie about the result?

Heaven forfend!

The very idea!

I am shocked at this unfounded and scurrilous allegation!
Lurker
0 likes
I've never lied about it - guys expect the gals to know their measurements by heart, why not return the favor?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by cajunbuckaroo
Of course guy's lie about le length or their cock's'! That's why most women think that 3 inches is actually 6 inches! lol

This is so true.

Women are always way off about dick sizes. Every girl I've ever talked to about it swears her man is 9 inches. I think that's the magic number. And if it's *really* big, they hold their hands apart like a fisherman, swearing it's like a baseball bat.

True story. I once bought a dildo on my way to a girl's night drinking thing at a friend's house (the sex shop was in her neighbourhood). Eventually later in the night, I took it out of the packaging and put it on the bar (in her apartment, that is - not a public bar). Anyway - I asked how big they thought it was. They all thought it was massive and swore it was at least 9 inches. It was in fact - only six inches. They were totally shocked.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh man......... according to your map up there SP, Australian guys don't have one at all. Why wasn't I told about this?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

This is so true.

Women are always way off about dick sizes. Every girl I've ever talked to about it swears her man is 9 inches. I think that's the magic number. And if it's *really* big, they hold their hands apart like a fisherman, swearing it's like a baseball bat.

True story. I once bought a dildo on my way to a girl's night drinking thing at a friend's house (the sex shop was in her neighbourhood). Eventually later in the night, I took it out of the packaging and put it on the bar (in her apartment, that is - not a public bar). Anyway - I asked how big they thought it was. They all thought it was massive and swore it was at least 9 inches. It was in fact - only six inches. They were totally shocked.

Loled . Also there is not a clear consensus about what is the correct technique to measure the penis. Some say the ruler must be pressed hard into the pelvis fat, while others say only the exterior shaft should be measured. I think only the exterior should be measured, as it's the effective length anyway.

Honestly, if I measured only the exterior of my penis with a semi hard-on I think I'd be around 5 inches, but if I measured fully horny and pressing hardly agaisnt the pelvis I could probably measure 7 inches. I simply state 6 inches as my size, but I'm sure a lot of guy exactly my size would use the 7 inches measurement, and maybe even add 1/2" to add to their pride.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Oh man......... according to your map up there SP, Australian guys don't have one at all. Why wasn't I told about this?

Actually they have one, but it's just sooo flaccid scientists couldn't take a proper measurement.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

This must have been a study that excluded the continent of Africa.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never actually measured mine. So, those saying men that say this are lying are in fact wrong. I expect most men have, but not all. I am happy with mine and have never felt the need to get hard and put a ruler or other measuring device against it.

The person above saying all men have as women all know their breast sizes, well, it's completely different because men don't need to buy clothing for their cock!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Purely for ego. They determined they were off the charts.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Actually they have one, but it's just sooo flaccid scientists couldn't take a proper measurement.

FAR too much numbing cream on their weiners I'd say.

Quote by SouthernerEroticer
I have never actually measured mine. So, those saying men that say this are lying are in fact wrong. I expect most men have, but not all. I am happy with mine and have never felt the need to get hard and put a ruler or other measuring device against it.

The person above saying all men have as women all know their breast sizes, well, it's completely different because men don't need to buy clothing for their cock!

Are you sure you didn't measure it as a teenager for curiosities sake? This is very interesting because I really thought nobody would come forward and say they didn't measure it. So the only reason you never have is because you are happy with it as it is which is just as well because you don't really have a choice about that do you? Thanks for replying smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Why do some guys say they have never measured their cock if asked how long it is? I find it very difficult to believe that most guys have never measured it. Even men with huge ones say they never have so it's not just the men who have weeny ones that deny they ever have.

Am I right in thinking that most men do measure?

babe trust me all guys no exactly how big their junk is
Story Verifier
0 likes
I think that sometimes there is a confusion between cm's and inches....
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by angieseroticpen
I think that sometimes there is a confusion between cm's and inches....

Damn it that was going to be my joke!!!

serious - nope never measured it - why the hell would I? I can clearly see its around average so whats the point? and before you ask I only know its average having googled that subject. Whether its +/- 1/2 of one inch or so I really dont care!!.

However I do believe at 6 inches circumference I maybe bigger than most (rofl)

Oh and its quality and not quantity that counts (lol I love that expression but then I would).
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Kinkykiwi80
Of course they measure, they are lying if they said they haven't! Just like we know how big our boobs are, they know how big their weenier is.

Thats no comparison .. you need that measurement for obvious reasons. Men however dont need to measure their tackle in order to determine what size panties they need lol
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Wait a minute UK isnt on that either!!

OK I researched that .. UK men are on the chart that starts at 12 inches and above .. phew I thought we had been left out.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Thats no comparison .. you need that measurement for obvious reasons. Men however dont need to measure their tackle in order to determine what size panties they need lol

umm John, I didn't think it was common knowledge that you wore 'panties'. It is now
Site administrator
0 likes
Well see there is such a better choice of colours in panties .. mens underwear is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring .. I tried and I simply can not find pink or mauve in boxer briefs anywhere damn it .. sighs.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Are you sure you didn't measure it as a teenager for curiosities sake? This is very interesting because I really thought nobody would come forward and say they didn't measure it. So the only reason you never have is because you are happy with it as it is which is just as well because you don't really have a choice about that do you? Thanks for replying smile

I believe he is telling the truth because:

1) Not all boys are aware there even is a difference in size as in many households in America, the parents are so "bible belt" that sex education
does not happen at all. Some parents, whether you want to believe it or not, do NOT allow their sons to talk to girls about anything they think is "off limits." Believe me, they take you around the back of the barn to give you a good whoopin, you don't bring it up!

2) Doesn't this presume that all people live in a world where everything is judged quantitatively like we do? How much do you love me? How much are you going to do for me? etc.
Fact is, many people in remote places we call "primitive" do not bring up size but whether or not the shaman has declared them eligible for a woman to make more members of the tribe. They must look at the whole matter as "they all can impregnate," and that is that.
Not all societies have measuring sticks and bras.